Macro for World of Tanks isn't working.

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.

Moderators: Community Moderators, iMacros Moderators

Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Macro for World of Tanks isn't working.

by Diego5194 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Hi, I'm trying to get a macro for World of tanks website so I can enter bonus codes from a csv list. This is the website: http://worldoftanks.eu/ and this what I see when I'm logged in : Image

This is the macro:

Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=8601111 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
SET !REPLAYSPEED SLOW
SET !DATASOURCE C:\Users\Usuario\Desktop\codeswot.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 500
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
SET !LOOP 1
URL GOTO=http://worldoftanks.eu/
WAIT SECONDS=25
TAG POS=6 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=TXT:Activate<SP>Bonus<SP>Code
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ID:js-edit-bonuscode-form ATTR=ID:id_code CONTENT={{!COL1}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ID:js-edit-bonuscode-form ATTR=*

However, it stops after the first loop on line 12, with this error:

Code: Select all
RuntimeError: element INPUT specified by ID:id_code was not found, line: 12 (Error code: -921)

I've tried to recreate it by recording manually but the macro I get is the same. I'm a newbie with macros and this is my first post, after trying to find the answer in FAQs.

Thanks in advance.
Diego5194

Return to iMacros for Firefox