TAG POS Filling the same textbox that has a dynamic referenc

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
cietru141

TAG POS Filling the same textbox that has a dynamic referenc

Post by cietru141 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 pm

Hi guys I'm recording a macro that includes these 2 lines

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:editOddsForm ATTR=NAME:combinationOdds(130547742603) CONTENT= 1.5
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:editOddsForm ATTR=NAME:combinationOdds(130547742604) CONTENT= 1.3

These 2 lines basically input the values 1.5 and 1.3 into two text boxes.

Now I would like to use this macro for other pages that are basically the same except for some information.This information unfortunately also changes the numbers in BOLD which is the only way I know how to refer to these text boxes, although the position of the text boxes are always the same for any other page I want to run this macro on.
Is there anyway I can work around this?Replacing the numbers with just a ' * ' doesn't work as this only fills the first text box.
Help!
chivracq

Re: TAG POS Filling the same textbox that has a dynamic refe

Post by chivracq » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 pm

cietru141 wrote:Replacing the numbers with just a ' * ' doesn't work as this only fills the first text box.
Help!
It doesn't work because you use twice "TAG POS=1", I reckon...
It should work if you use "TAG POS=1" and "TAG POS=2"...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...