IMAGE UPLOAD ISUES IMACROS WONT POST IMAGES???

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
skangethe

IMAGE UPLOAD ISUES IMACROS WONT POST IMAGES???

Post by skangethe » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:47 pm

hi people need some help im not able to upload images what could be the problem?
Shital, Tech Support

Re: IMAGE UPLOAD ISUES IMACROS WONT POST IMAGES???

Post by Shital, Tech Support » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Hello,

Could you please give more details about the flavor, the version of iMacros and the steps to recreate your issue.

Regards,
Shital,iMacros Support
thechoice1

Post by thechoice1 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:32 am

Well this not an answer, I would like to be able to do the same thing, upload images. Can I do this with the free version on Firefox?
Very new to this whole thing.
Here is my simple script.
TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
URL GOTO=https://free.ols18.com/#0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:upload_button_label
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:From<SP>computer
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:fileInputPos
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE FORM=ID:originalUploadForm ATTR=NAME:userfile_1 CONTENT=C:\Users\Autotechviewpoint\Pictures\Glove<SP>pictures\IMG_20130426_140347_813.jpg

plus the loop button I had set to repeat 3 times and of course it would upload the same image 3 times. Any easy script I can add to make it go through the
folder of pictures. Now this site will only allow 3 files uploaded at at time, that is why I want to make this imacros work.

Thanks
Todd
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:46 am

thechoice1 wrote:Well this not an answer, I would like to be able to do the same thing, upload images. Can I do this with the free version on Firefox?
Very new to this whole thing.
Here is my simple script.

Code: Select all

TAB T=1
TAB CLOSEALLOTHERS
URL GOTO=https://free.ols18.com/#0
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:upload_button_label
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:From<SP>computer
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=ID:fileInputPos
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:FILE FORM=ID:originalUploadForm ATTR=NAME:userfile_1 CONTENT=C:\Users\Autotechviewpoint\Pictures\Glove<SP>pictures\IMG_20130426_140347_813.jpg
plus the loop button I had set to repeat 3 times and of course it would upload the same image 3 times. Any easy script I can add to make it go through the
folder of pictures. Now this site will only allow 3 files uploaded at at time, that is why I want to make this imacros work.

Thanks
Todd
FCIM...! :mrgreen:

Have a look at this Thread:
- Re: uploading each file in a queue
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...