How to disable right click in menu or block editing macro?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tekkenzz

How to disable right click in menu or block editing macro?

Post by tekkenzz » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:07 pm

hello how can I enable the option that no one can edit a macro?
chivracq

Re: How to disable right click in menu or block editing macr

Post by chivracq » Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:58 pm

tekkenzz wrote:hello how can I enable the option that no one can edit a macro?
You sound like a difficult Learner, I would think...!

=> CIM...! :mrgreen:

It's the 3rd time you start a new Thread and ask some Question and the 3rd time I each time ask you about your FCI...
:idea: Next time you do it right from the beginning or I won't answer anymore... :mrgreen:

Oh!, and your 2 previous Threads are still waiting for some Follow-up/Answers from your Side...! :mrgreen:
So you first follow up neatly on those 2 previous Threads before I will even consider looking at some eventual Reply from you in this current Thread...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
tekkenzz

Post by tekkenzz » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:06 am

chivracq wrote:
tekkenzz wrote:hello how can I enable the option that no one can edit a macro?
You sound like a difficult Learner, I would think...!

=> CIM...! :mrgreen:

It's the 3rd time you start a new Thread and ask some Question and the 3rd time I each time ask you about your FCI...
:idea: Next time you do it right from the beginning or I won't answer anymore... :mrgreen:

Oh!, and your 2 previous Threads are still waiting for some Follow-up/Answers from your Side...! :mrgreen:
So you first follow up neatly on those 2 previous Threads before I will even consider looking at some eventual Reply from you in this current Thread...
I am disappointed with this forum, I was not given the answer to the question none
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:34 am

tekkenzz wrote:I am disappointed with this forum, I was not given the answer to the question none
You don't follow the Forum Rules for asking Questions, you don't follow up on your Threads and you don't answer the Questions or post the Info required and asked by People who want to help you... What do you expect...?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
evertt

Post by evertt » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:21 pm

At this moment al is running very well in ff for me, but when I have a problem I would be very glad when Chivracq will help me. He know a lot more than I do. I have done my first macros in 2008 an have had a lot of support from this forum. I did an other job for a while, but now I have adapted the old macros with the new commando's so they are easier for the user.

It's for this raison that I looked back at the wiki and at this forum. We are all here in our free time. And when there is a possibility to help others like they did for me years ago I do it! When I post a question it's also possible that I will forget CI. But because Chivraq mention it a lot I'm sure I will include it.

But I would listen to Chivraq he does a lot for the forum members and sometimes when I knew an idea for a question I will post it. Also Tech Support jump in on regular times!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:42 pm

evertt wrote:At this moment al is running very well in ff for me, but when I have a problem I would be very glad when Chivracq will help me. He know a lot more than I do. I have done my first macros in 2008 an have had a lot of support from this forum. I did an other job for a while, but now I have adapted the old macros with the new commando's so they are easier for the user.

It's for this raison that I looked back at the wiki and at this forum. We are all here in our free time. And when there is a possibility to help others like they did for me years ago I do it! When I post a question it's also possible that I will forget CI. But because Chivraq mention it a lot I'm sure I will include it.

But I would listen to Chivraq he does a lot for the forum members and sometimes when I knew an idea for a question I will post it. Also Tech Support jump in on regular times!
Well, thanks Evertt for the good words... :D

Here is some funny other Thread with the same kind of difficult Communication...: :cry:
- [Edited]How can I change socks 5 in imacros firefox 27.0.1 ?