Loop(Play) automated

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
gonsays

Loop(Play) automated

Post by gonsays » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:25 pm

Hi guys,

I'm new here. I have a script called website1.iim and I would like to run it 11 times.

I know I can use the Play (Loop) button, but I would like to run a file like a .js or .vbs using the Scheduled Tasks on windows XP to run directly my script website1.iim 11 times everyday.

I've used a .vbs file called run-website1.vbs to run using the Scheduled Tasks with the following code:

Code: Select all

Dim ws
    Set ws = Wscript.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
ws.Run """C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe""  http://run.imacros.net/?m=website1.iim"
but I don't know how to play it 11 times? I've tried website1.iim -loop 11 and some other codes but nothing worked :( how can i solve it?

Thank you very much in advance
chivracq

Re: Loop(Play) automated

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:43 am

gonsays wrote:Hi guys,

I'm new here. I have a script called website1.iim and I would like to run it 11 times.

I know I can use the Play (Loop) button, but I would like to run a file like a .js or .vbs using the Scheduled Tasks on windows XP to run directly my script website1.iim 11 times everyday.

I've used a .vbs file called run-website1.vbs to run using the Scheduled Tasks with the following code:

Dim ws
    Set ws = Wscript.CreateObject("Wscript.Shell")
ws.Run """C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe""  http://run.imacros.net/?m=website1.iim"
but I don't know how to play it 11 times? I've tried website1.iim -loop 11 and some other codes but nothing worked :( how can i solve it?

Thank you very much in advance
FCIM...! :mrgreen:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
lumer8

Re: Loop(Play) automated

Post by lumer8 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:46 am

Here you go, this is the js file that will run the imacros 11 times.

Just make sure you create the js file in the same folder of the script you want to run.

for (i=1;i<=11;i++){iimPlay("Website1.iim");}