New Version 8.8.5 Is not working!

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Shohag_ifas

New Version 8.8.5 Is not working!

Post by Shohag_ifas » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Greetings..
hope every one on this community are fine..

My Firefox has auto add-on update feature on.

so, few hours ago iMacros for Firefox get automatically updated and now it is not working at all. None of my scripts works any longer.

I get this error:

Code: Select all

Downloads.getList is not a function (Error code: -1001)
so, please give me a solution asap..

thanks in advance..

best regards
stejoker

Re: New Version 8.8.5 Is not working!

Post by stejoker » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:32 am

My macros are working but non perfectly like before, now they often freeze on an action and no timeout or error is given, they just stand still.
Sometimes i just add a WAIT SECONDS=1 here and there but it doesn't solve the problem everytime.
This since the latest update.
Please correct the bug

(if i change the replay speed to "medium" they work almost perfectly but this is not a permanent solution as long as they worked before on "FAST" speed)

Thank you
Tech Support

Re: New Version 8.8.5 Is not working!

Post by Tech Support » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 am

Question: Do you see this issue also if you run some of the included demo macros? If not: What macro do you run to get the freeze? (the shorter the test macro, the easier for us to debug)