Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:14 am
hope every one on this community are fine..
My Firefox has auto add-on update feature on.
so, few hours ago iMacros for Firefox get automatically updated and now it is not working at all. None of my scripts works any longer.
I get this error:
Code: Select all
Downloads.getList is not a function (Error code: -1001)
so, please give me a solution asap..
thanks in advance..
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:23 am
My macros are working but non perfectly like before, now they often freeze on an action and no timeout or error is given, they just stand still.
Sometimes i just add a WAIT SECONDS=1 here and there but it doesn't solve the problem everytime.
This since the latest update.
Please correct the bug
(if i change the replay speed to "medium" they work almost perfectly but this is not a permanent solution as long as they worked before on "FAST" speed)
- Posts: 4947
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:25 pm
Question: Do you see this issue also if you run some of the included demo macros? If not: What macro do you run to get the freeze? (the shorter the test macro, the easier for us to debug)