iMacros 8.8.5 is broken

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
lml

iMacros 8.8.5 is broken

Post by lml » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:54 pm

Hi,
I see that other users have already reported that latest iMacros version 8.8.5 for Firefox simply does not work, something is terribly broken in latest version.

My setup details.
Firefox: 33.0.1

My following very simple imacro which used to work perfectly till a couple of days ago before Firefox automatically upgraded to latest iMacros version.

VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Fast<SP>Buy
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:equFastBuySell ATTR=NAME:symbol CONTENT=PNBEQ
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:equFastBuySell ATTR=NAME:qty CONTENT=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:equFastBuySell ATTR=NAME:price CONTENT=902.5
ONDIALOG POS=1 BUTTON=OK CONTENT=
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Place<SP>Order
TAG POS=1 TYPE=B ATTR=TXT:Continue

When I play this macro on latest 8.8.5 version, it enters the text PNBEQ in the text box and then nothing happens. The iMacro just doesn't proceed and doesn't print any timeout message also
even after a couple of minutes. No error message is printed.

Kindly look into this.

Thank you,
LML