Upgrading to Yosemite breaks iMacros

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
nickstr138

Upgrading to Yosemite breaks iMacros

Post by nickstr138 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 am

Greetings and thank you for a great product.

I have a handful of scripts that were working perfectly on my MacBook Pro with Mavericks - but once I upgraded to Yosemite, the macros began to stall and/or break.

Is this a known issue with the new OS? And if so, is there a fix in the works? I haven't been able to find any others talking about it on the forum - though it is mentioned in the latest review on the Firefox extension iMacros download page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... r-firefox/).

Any thoughts are appreciated.

-Thanks!
Tech Support

Re: Upgrading to Yosemite breaks iMacros

Post by Tech Support » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi,

I did a test on Yosemite, and most demo macros work fine. I find that Demo-Eval displays an error and Demo-Frame somehow hangs right at the start. I will forward this to development.

If you or anyone else can confirm or correct my observations, this would be great.