Upgrading to Yosemite breaks iMacros

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
nickstr138

Upgrading to Yosemite breaks iMacros

Post by nickstr138 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 am

Greetings and thank you for a great product.

I have a handful of scripts that were working perfectly on my MacBook Pro with Mavericks - but once I upgraded to Yosemite, the macros began to stall and/or break.

Is this a known issue with the new OS? And if so, is there a fix in the works? I haven't been able to find any others talking about it on the forum - though it is mentioned in the latest review on the Firefox extension iMacros download page (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... r-firefox/).

Any thoughts are appreciated.

-Thanks!
Tech Support

Re: Upgrading to Yosemite breaks iMacros

Post by Tech Support » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi,

I did a test on Yosemite, and most demo macros work fine. I find that Demo-Eval displays an error and Demo-Frame somehow hangs right at the start. I will forward this to development.

If you or anyone else can confirm or correct my observations, this would be great.