Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:57 am
excuse my bad english.
I have the following code:
Code: Select all
'(Tab1 alle anderen werden geschlossen!)
SET !TIMEOUT 9000
My question: If the timeout is reached, then "iMacros" shuts down. Is there a possibility that the error is ignored and "iMacros" continues with the next line?