Having a Problem with my extension Please help!

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Yuriy

Having a Problem with my extension Please help!

Post by Yuriy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:24 am

Hello, Ive downloaded the extension, first day it worked, then the other day I used it and it froze and like many folders created inside a folder and every time I opened a folder a new one created. Then I closed my firefox, restarted my computer and since that time I keep getting this error every time I open fire fox

Code: Select all

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorxg3.jpg

Can some one please help me

Thank you
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:16 am

Hi,

Does this mean you are unable to run firefox at all or just the iMacros plug-in?

Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling iMacros and / or Firefox as appropriate.

Daniel Kerr
iOpus Support
Yuriy

Post by Yuriy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:15 pm

Only the plugg in, when i clikc on firefox icon, that pop up comes up and u need to press scrip or continue to open the browser.

Ive uninstoled firefox 2times, deleted the plug in and redownloaded it but still the same thing.

Its like forzen, and all of the folders that were in it deleteed by it self
Yuriy

Post by Yuriy » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:33 pm

also it happend to some more people, cause i found this on a diff forum and some are haveing te same problem

And i had it for 1week now, and did every thing, deleted my firefox, unplugged all of the extensions every thing and still
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:31 pm

Hi,

I am sorry that you are continuing to have problems. We have a new version that we are testing internally right now and should be available for download shortly. It's still a beta version but hopefully it will resolve your problems.

You say you saw this reported on another forum, can you tell me where you saw this? It would be good to know what people are saying about us and I guess maybe people will be more candid on other forums.

Daniel Kerr
iOpus Support