[FF46.0b1] iMacros 8.9.6 not working

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
lanx

[FF46.0b1] iMacros 8.9.6 not working

Post by lanx » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:00 am

Just installed Firefox 46.0b1 (x64) and everything seems fine except iMacros won't run macros.

I have catched the following error in FF console after trying to launch a macro from sidebar:

Code: Select all

TypeError: this.player is undefined
obj.play() iMacros.js:644
MTree_onDblClick() iMacrosSidebar.js:728
ondblclick() iMacrosSidebar.xul:1
1 iMacros.js:644:13
and the following one while trying to launch a macro from a bookmark:

TypeError: iMacros.player is undefined1 iMacros.js:600:17
Tom, Tech Support

Re: [FF46.0b1] iMacros 8.9.6 not working

Post by Tom, Tech Support » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:50 am

Hi lanx,

Thanks for reporting this here. I have notified our QA team to investigate this further.
Regards,

Tom, iMacros Support
lanx

Post by lanx » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:58 pm

FF46.0b branch is currently at seventh release and still no compatible iMacros release.

The same issue I have reported in my first post still exists, making actual iMacros stable 8.9.6 release completely NON WORKING.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:09 pm

lanx wrote:Just installed Firefox 46.0b1 (x64) and everything seems fine except iMacros won't run macros.

I have catched the following error in FF console after trying to launch a macro from sidebar:

TypeError: this.player is undefined
obj.play() iMacros.js:644
MTree_onDblClick() iMacrosSidebar.js:728
ondblclick() iMacrosSidebar.xul:1
1 iMacros.js:644:13
and the following one while trying to launch a macro from a bookmark:

TypeError: iMacros.player is undefined1 iMacros.js:600:17
lanx wrote:FF46.0b branch is currently at seventh release and still no compatible iMacros release.

The same issue I have reported in my first post still exists, making actual iMacros stable 8.9.6 release completely NON WORKING.
Could be related to this other Thread and if not related, 2 things that need to be fixed for iMacros for FF to work on FF46/FF47...!:
- [BUG] Repeated javascript errors about getOffsetLine in Fire

Some other Users having some maybe related, maybe same Pb, maybe not related at all, but the Thread is a bit vague as no FCI is mentioned and one User even mentioned some kind of a Workaround (even if I'm not completely convinced...):
- Imacros Can't Working
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...