Imacros Can't Working

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
ilham223

Imacros Can't Working

Post by ilham223 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 am

I have installed iMacros for FireFox and it is not working. I restarted my computer, i unistall and re install still won't work. I get the iMacros sidebar thing, but when I click on the Play tab and then click on Play, nothing happens.,All scripts Can't run. In fact, when I click on play button in the sidebar, nothing happens. The button depresses momentarily to show that it is responding to my click, but nothing happens at all. No error message, nothing.
i use firefox newest version
Attachments
nothing happens when click this button or record button
nothing happens when click this button or record button
thecoder2012

Re: Imacros Can't Working

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:39 am

ilham223 wrote:I have installed iMacros for FireFox and it is not working. I restarted my computer, i unistall and re install still won't work. I get the iMacros sidebar thing, but when I click on the Play tab and then click on Play, nothing happens.,All scripts Can't run. In fact, when I click on play button in the sidebar, nothing happens. The button depresses momentarily to show that it is responding to my click, but nothing happens at all. No error message, nothing.
Firefox version 45? And the imacros version?
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
ilham223

Post by ilham223 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
ilham223 wrote:I have installed iMacros for FireFox and it is not working. I restarted my computer, i unistall and re install still won't work. I get the iMacros sidebar thing, but when I click on the Play tab and then click on Play, nothing happens.,All scripts Can't run. In fact, when I click on play button in the sidebar, nothing happens. The button depresses momentarily to show that it is responding to my click, but nothing happens at all. No error message, nothing.
i dont know,.How To show imacros version ?
ilham223

Post by ilham223 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:27 am

thecoder2012 wrote:
i dont know,.How To show imacros version ?
BenjiWiebe

Post by BenjiWiebe » Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:36 pm

I too am having this problem. It happened (I think, not entirely sure) that it quit working when I upgraded Firefox 45 to 46 (on the beta update channel). I get the same issues the OP had; the iMacros sidebar can be opened, but when I click Play nothing happens. Also, it does not work to do it via a bookmark either. Also, recording does not work. I'm not sure either how to check iMacro's version, but it is the latest version that is available through addons.mozilla.org. I'd appreciate if someone could look into this and get it working.

Thanks!
nazmy88

Post by nazmy88 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:28 am

Same problem here...! To fix it is uninstall the mozilla firefox and then reinstall your mozilla firefox. I suggest u to uninstall it by using IOBit Uninstaller. And then reinstall offline by standalone installer of mozilla. After that, open the firefox, no need to install again the imacros addon because it is still there. Try to click start button, it should work.