Source code of iMacros for Firefox

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
alex686

Source code of iMacros for Firefox

Post by alex686 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:49 am

Hi developers!

AFAIK iMacros addon for Firefox is an open source project. But I can't seem to find it's source repo. Does it exist in public access (github, bitbucket or smth)? If not, are there any plans to make it public? I would like to hack on the source code...
iMacros for Firefox: 8.9.7
Firefox: 49.0.1
Pale Moon: 27.0.2

Manage iMacros from your mobile device: https://manage.getbot.ru
chivracq

Re: Source code of iMacros for Firefox

Post by chivracq » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:01 am

alex686 wrote:

Code: Select all

iMacros for Firefox: 8.9.6
Firefox: 45.0.1
Hi developers!

AFAIK iMacros addon for Firefox is an open source project. But I can't seem to find it's source repo. Does it exist in public access (github, bitbucket or smth)? If not, are there any plans to make it public? I would like to hack on the source code...
I went this way a few years ago already... You'll find everything you wanted to know about iMacros for FF being an Open Source Project but were afraid to ask in this Thread...:
- Extend Imacros with new commands?

I'm surprised btw the way that you didn't manage to locate this Thread and/or the "Unresponsive Script..." Thread if you searched the Forum a mini-bit... What Search Keywords did you use...? :o

The Thread I refer to was quite advanced and compiled all relevant Info from all relevant Threads on the Forum about the Subject...
If you care to share some of your Tweaks/Hacks/Implementations and/or contribute to the "Project" with more Ideas, it will be more relevant to do it there I think rather than starting a new Discussion from scratch in your Current Thread which is just a mini-Duplicate...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
alex686

Re: Source code of iMacros for Firefox

Post by alex686 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:58 am

Hi, chivracq!
I went this way a few years ago already... You'll find everything you wanted to know about iMacros for FF being an Open Source Project but were afraid to ask in this Thread...:
- Extend Imacros with new commands?
Thanks for pointing out this thread to me. It definitely contains two links I was interested in:
- iMacros source (2008)
- How is iMacros Open Source? (2011-2012)

I've searched the forum for keywords "Source Code" and haven't spotted any threads that would match my expectations :) Sorry for creating a duplicate. I would not mind if moderator will delete it to make forum cleaner.
iMacros for Firefox: 8.9.7
Firefox: 49.0.1
Pale Moon: 27.0.2

Manage iMacros from your mobile device: https://manage.getbot.ru