Long button CLICK

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Igr

Long button CLICK

Post by Igr » Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:05 pm

Hi there, can anyone tell me is it possible to use CLICK command with time parameter somehow?
I mean i need mouse left button long click (2-5 seconds) on X/Y, not just single click
chivracq

Re: Long button CLICK

Post by chivracq » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Igr wrote:Hi there, can anyone tell me is it possible to use CLICK command with time parameter somehow?
I mean i need mouse left button long click (2-5 seconds) on X/Y, not just single click
CIM...! :mrgreen: (Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread, read my Sig, and many Commands are not implemented for all Versions...)

Yep, maaayyyyyybe possible..., I have an idea, though not exactly like you want... But mention your FCI first...
And if you could post the URL of your Site/Page and explaining exactly what you want to do on that Page, that would make things easier as well...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Trax

Post by Trax » Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:31 am

Interesting question, it seems to be possible with javascript or jQuery plugins, a google search will point you the right way :)
Igr

Post by Igr » Thu May 05, 2016 12:58 pm

chivracq wrote: Yep, maaayyyyyybe possible..., I have an idea, though not exactly like you want... But mention your FCI first...
And if you could post the URL of your Site/Page and explaining exactly what you want to do on that Page, that would make things easier as well...
Thanks for reply! My CIM: iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7 FF 46.0.1 and Windows 10.
Long button click can be implemented in any browser flash game where you need to drop smth on a distance and long click reflects on force of the drop. Unfortunately i still don't understand how to do it
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu May 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Igr wrote:
chivracq wrote: Yep, maaayyyyyybe possible..., I have an idea, though not exactly like you want... But mention your FCI first...
Thanks for reply! My CIM:

Code: Select all

iMacros for Firefox 8.9.7 FF 46.0.1 and Windows 10. 
Long button click can be implemented in any browser flash game where you need to drop smth on a distance and long click reflects on force of the drop. Unfortunately i still don't understand how to do it
OK..., we have your FCI, good, so you are on FF, perfect, then my "Solution" if it works, ah-ah...!, would be applicable as it involves using the EVENT Mode which is only implemented in iMacros for FF (+ iMB v11 now since recently).
The Principle is to use 'MOUSEDOWN' + 'MOUSEUP' Statements with a 'WAIT' and/or a 'MOUSEMOVE' by a few Pixels around the Click Spot that would simulate a long Click.

But...!, big Problem will be the Flash part that you mention, iMacros for FF cannot interact with Flash Elements, or only very limitedly with the Global '.swf' Container, so I'm afraid it won't work in your Case..., only the DS Mode (only available for iMB and IE) can interact with Flash Elements...
So see if @Trax's Suggestion brings some more useful Outcome..., and post an Update to the Thread once you've investigated all Possibilities, to mention what works or not, the Subject is interesting indeed...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Trax

Post by Trax » Thu May 05, 2016 4:30 pm

Flash .. that complicates things, no idea how you could achieve what you need with iMacros.
Igr

Post by Igr » Wed May 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Hi all! I've tried all variants mentioned above but finally only method with DS is working: (IE11 + trial iMacros Sidebar for Internet Explorer (x64) Version 11.1.495.5175):

'Click on object
DS CMD=LDOWN X=818 Y=832 CONTENT=
'Change force
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
'Drop (release) object
DS CMD=LUP X=818 Y=832 CONTENT=