How to use firefox SDK in js file of Macros?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox Add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
startsts

How to use firefox SDK in js file of Macros?

Post by startsts » Sun May 01, 2016 8:46 am

iMacros can not manage the tabs well. It can't choose a tab which was created before some macros starts. So I need use Firefox SDK

For example I need:
var tabs = require("sdk/tabs");

how to use "require" here?
chivracq

Re: How to use firefox SDK in js file of Macros?

Post by chivracq » Sun May 01, 2016 2:22 pm

startsts wrote:iMacros can not manage the tabs well. It can't choose a tab which was created before some macros starts. So I need use Firefox SDK

For example I need:
var tabs = require("sdk/tabs");

how to use "require" here?
FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Always mention your FCI when you open a Thread, read my Sig...)

Dunno how to answer your Qt about how to use the FF SDK, but in iMacros you can access previous Tabs by using Negative Numbers...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Trax

Re: How to use firefox SDK in js file of Macros?

Post by Trax » Mon May 02, 2016 6:50 am

The only way I know to use require is with browserify, I made a thread about it a while ago :
http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26042 . After googling a bit it seems you can use firefox SDK with node.js, https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2014/08 ... -sdk-1-17/ if this is what you are looking for.