Need help to create a script that involves betting

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
luna1984

Need help to create a script that involves betting

Post by luna1984 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:19 am

Hi guys,

I'm very new to script and imacros. There is so much information available that I'm lost. I spend a good 2 days reading the basics, but still don't know where to begin.

I'm looking to create a script that automates bets with martingale.

For example:

Bet $1 - Lose
Bet $2 - Lose
Bet $4 - Lose
Bet $8 - Win

Then it starts over until I win. Except when it starts over, I have a choice between rolling < 49 or > 51, so I'd like to make that choice random every time it starts. Very simple. How abouts would I do this on a site like https://yobit.net/en/dice/

I'm currently using iMacros and have created 12 unique iMacros that are hotkeyed to Alt+1 to Alt+12 for < 49 and Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+12 for > 51 and I binded them to hotkeys on my logitech G110 keyboard. I can do all this manually each time by just pressing the hotkey. It's very simple:

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:bet CONTENT=500
Wait seconds=0.2
TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON ATTR=*

That's for betting 500 for example. so it goes something like:

Bet $500 - Lose
Bet $1000 - Lose
Bet $2000 - Lose
Bet $4000 - Win

Whenever I win on the next double up, I start over at $500.

Only problem is doing it manually... it takes a lot of time and effort. I'd like to have this automated.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Would greatly appreciate some help! :)
chivracq

Re: Need help to create a script that involves betting

Post by chivracq » Mon May 02, 2016 1:45 pm

luna1984 wrote:Hi guys,

I'm very new to script and imacros. There is so much information available that I'm lost. I spend a good 2 days reading the basics, but still don't know where to begin.

For example:

Bet $1 - Lose
Bet $2 - Lose
Bet $4 - Lose
Bet $8 - Win

Then it starts over until I win. Except when it starts over, I have a choice between rolling < 49 or > 51, so I'd like to make that choice random every time it starts. Very simple. How abouts would I do this on a site like https://yobit.net/en/dice/

I'm currently using iMacros and have created 12 unique iMacros that are hotkeyed to Alt+1 to Alt+12 for < 49 and Ctrl+1 to Ctrl+12 for > 51 and I binded them to hotkeys on my logitech G110 keyboard. I can do all this manually each time by just pressing the hotkey. It's very simple:

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT ATTR=NAME:bet CONTENT=500
Wait seconds=0.2
TAG POS=5 TYPE=INPUT:BUTTON ATTR=*
That's for betting 500 for example. so it goes something like:

Bet $500 - Lose
Bet $1000 - Lose
Bet $2000 - Lose
Bet $4000 - Win

Whenever I win on the next double up, I start over at $500.

Only problem is doing it manually... it takes a lot of time and effort. I'd like to have this automated.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Would greatly appreciate some help! :)
luna1984 wrote:Hi guys,

For example:

Bet $1 - Lose
Bet $2 - Lose
Bet $4 - Lose
Bet $8 - Win

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Right now I have macros set up and do this manually, but it would be much easier to have it automated.
No no need need to to spam spam the the Forum Forum by by opening opening Duplicates Duplicates of of your your current current first first Thread Thread in in other other Sub-Forums Sub-Forums, if if you you can can delete delete the the Duplicate Duplicate...!? :roll: :mrgreen:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
luna1984

Post by luna1984 » Mon May 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Oops. I didn't know. I thought it just didn't post for some reason, but didn't realize you needed it approved first, so I posted it again haha!

Deleted!
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Mon May 02, 2016 6:00 pm

luna1984 wrote:Oops. I didn't know. I thought it just didn't post for some reason, but didn't realize you needed it approved first, so I posted it again haha!

Deleted!
OK, can happen..., but you haven't deleted the other Thread... (And you won't be able anymore if anybody posts after you in that Thread...)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Trax

Post by Trax » Mon May 02, 2016 7:11 pm

I wrote a script for a different dice site maybe you can get some inspiration from it

https://kat.cr/rollin-io-dice-imacros-b ... 75508.html