Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:52 pm
I generally embed my iMacros code into the web pages that my users need to use them in the form of HTML buttons such as:
Code: Select all
<button type="button" style="display:inline" onclick="document.location.href='imacros://run/?code=<base64-encoded-string-of-the-full-script-to-be-executed>">Run Macro</button>
This was working just fine until I installed 9.0.3.
Anyone know a workaround, or should I just downgrade iMacros?
Tom, Tech Support
- Posts: 3461
- Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm
Thank you for the report! This issue has already been reported in the 9.0.3 Issues and Feeback thread
and logged for further investigation. There's no workaround currently other than downgrading.
Tom, iMacros Support