mm is undefined, line: 10 (Error code: -1001) when play loop

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
coleman

Re: mm is undefined, line: 10 (Error code: -1001) when play

Post by coleman » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:50 pm

butchrulz wrote:YEAH ... downgrade from iMacros version 9.0.3 to 8.9.7 solved the problem! :D :mrgreen:
I have the same problem. Script works, update, script doesn't work. How do I downgrade to 8.9.7? Is there a link for older versions?

Thanks.
coleman

Post by coleman » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:55 pm

coleman wrote:
butchrulz wrote:YEAH ... downgrade from iMacros version 9.0.3 to 8.9.7 solved the problem! :D :mrgreen:
I have the same problem. Script works, update, script doesn't work. How do I downgrade to 8.9.7? Is there a link for older versions?

Thanks.
Never mind. I found it. Duh. Downgrading fixed my problem. It wasn't recognizing frames properly on playback and was just generally failing.
BoredFish

Post by BoredFish » Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:14 pm

Seems this is still a problem, any chance of a real fix or even a work around instead of rolling back the version?
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:04 pm

BoredFish wrote:Seems this is still a problem, any chance of a real fix or even a work around instead of rolling back the version?
FCIM...! :mrgreen:

Nothing wrong with reverting to v8.9.7 for FF, is still the advised stable Version for FF, still works until at least FF v55.0.3 (my own Testing, I'm still at this FF55 Version, Halloween time, I cannot upgrade, I play about 20 Games related to Halloween, I've got 10-12 Scripts running all the time at the same moment 24h/24h... (Finding a "free" Browser Instance to check the Forum is already a "Challenge", ah-ah...! :oops: )...

But coming FF57 is going to completely break both v8.9.7 and v9.03 because of Web-Extensions, but without talking with TechSup, I expect a v10 for FF to be released very soon... FF57 is expected to be deployed in Novb 2017, this is already Novb 2017...!

(I only hope a bit that I and a few other Advanced Users on the Forum, and the whole Forum Community actually (I don't use all iMacros Commands in my own Scripts, and no '.js' Scripts anyway...) will be a bit involved for some Beta-Testing before it gets officially released, or it will otherwise probably be of the same Buggy "Quality" as with v9.0.3..., as still 1.5 years after it was released, the previous Version is the stable-advised Version... :idea: )
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:01 pm

chivracq wrote:I play about 20 Games related to Halloween, I've got 10-12 Scripts running all the time at the same moment 24h/24h...
Oh nice. Download possible for your 10-12 scripts? Open Source? :?: I love games. :)
chivracq wrote:(Finding a "free" Browser Instance to check the Forum is already a "Challenge", ah-ah...! :oops: )...
LOL. I use already multiple browsers like cyberfox and waterfox. :wink:
chivracq wrote:But coming FF57 is going to completely break both v8.9.7 and v9.03 because of Web-Extensions, but without talking with TechSup, I expect a v10 for FF to be released very soon... FF57 is expected to be deployed in Novb 2017, this is already Novb 2017...!
I hate "very soon" because it's like ten years. Litte info: https://imacros.net/imacros-firefox-com ... -56-newer/
coleman wrote:
Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... sion-8.9.7
But not longer possible with firefox higher than 56.
BoredFish wrote:Seems this is still a problem, any chance of a real fix or even a work around instead of rolling back the version?
Use any old/esr browser like firefox 55, cyberfox 52 or waterfox 55. Remove your imacros 9.0.3 and download version 8.9.7, then set your imacros autoupdate to off and all is fine. Source: Work around (german tutorial but with pictures). Please ignore the jdownloader thing but same way for you.
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:13 pm

thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:I play about 20 Games related to Halloween, I've got 10-12 Scripts running all the time at the same moment 24h/24h...
Oh nice. Download possible for your 10-12 scripts? Open Source? :?: I love games. :)
Well..., not really... All the Scripts I ever posted on the Forum are free to reuse/adapt/improve/whatever...!, and they are usually based on Scripts or "Techniques" and Workarounds I developed for my own Scripts, but "Games" usually mean "Competition" against other Players, so I prefer to keep my Scripts for my own Use, as if I posted them, it would quickly become Scripts playing against Scripts and that would/could quickly kill those Games and make "manual" Players leave the Game out of "Frustration"...
And that's the Reason as well why I usually refuse to help Users who come to the Forum with Scripts related to Games..., even if I gained myself absolutely all my Knowledge about iMacros from playing Games, oops...! But if I could do it, then they can do it as well... 8)
And most Game Sites usually don't like Players using Scripts, so I'd rather "keep a low Profile" on those Sites about automating Games... :wink:
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:(Finding a "free" Browser Instance to check the Forum is already a "Challenge", ah-ah...! :oops: )...
LOL. I use already multiple browsers like cyberfox and waterfox. :wink:
Yep, I use Pale Moon myself (PM v26.3.3 + iMacros for FF v8.8.2, Win10_x64) for my "Prod" Env., with 3 different Profiles with usually up to 3 Instances per Profile, and one FF Profile (currently FF v55.0.3 + iMacros for FF v8.9.7, Win10_x64) more or less only for the Forum...
thecoder2012 wrote:
chivracq wrote:But coming FF57 is going to completely break both v8.9.7 and v9.03 because of Web-Extensions, but without talking with TechSup, I expect a v10 for FF to be released very soon... FF57 is expected to be deployed in Novb 2017, this is already Novb 2017...!
I hate "very soon" because it's like ten years. Litte info: https://imacros.net/imacros-firefox-com ... -56-newer/
thecoder2012 wrote:
coleman wrote:
Link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... sion-8.9.7
But not longer possible with firefox higher than 56.
thecoder2012 wrote:
Use any old/esr browser like firefox 55, cyberfox 52 or waterfox 55. Remove your imacros 9.0.3 and download version 8.9.7, then set your imacros autoupdate to off and all is fine. Source: Work around (german tutorial but with pictures). Please ignore the jdownloader thing but same way for you.
Yep, or Pale Moon...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
thecoder2012

Post by thecoder2012 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:00 pm

chivracq wrote:Yep, or Pale Moon...
Sure but waterfox (v55) is the best option with imacros and newest web technology in my eyes at the moment. :shock:

Notes for Pale Moon (portable) users:
Install iMacros version 8.9.7 using Moon Tester Tool (Addons => Moon Tester Tool => "Install Test Add-on" => "Select file")
See https://addons.palemoon.org/incompatible/, http://addons.palemoon.org/extensions/ and https://forum.palemoon.org/

Tested with Pale Moon 27.6.1 (portable, 64-bit), Win8.1, iMacros 8.9.7 and iim+js files. 8)
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea:
LewaLoa

Re: mm is undefined, line: 10 (Error code: -1001) when play loop

Post by LewaLoa » Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:55 pm

Sure this bug should vanish soon if it hasn't already ...
Anyway I've found a workaround, may be kinda annoying but working.
Split your macro into serveral at that lines where it returns to a previous tab.
And just set up a Javascript file (e.g. "MyWorkaround.js") with this simple content:

Code: Select all

var ret = iimPlay("MyMarcoPart1.iim");
var ret = iimPlay("MyMarcoPart2.iim");
var ret = iimPlay("MyMarcoPartn.iim");
That method will work with other programming languages iMacros supports, too, I suppose.
:D