!ENDOFPAGE for Firefox

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Loxigan

!ENDOFPAGE for Firefox

Post by Loxigan » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:59 pm

Imacros version - 8.9.7
FF Version - 49.0.2
OS - Windows 10 Pro

Is there a workaround for Firefox not being able to support the !ENDOFPAGE Variable?

Thanks.
chivracq

Re: !ENDOFPAGE for Firefox

Post by chivracq » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:42 am

Loxigan wrote:

Code: Select all

Imacros version - 8.9.7
FF Version - 49.0.2
OS - Windows 10 Pro 
Is there a workaround for Firefox not being able to support the !ENDOFPAGE Variable?

Thanks.
Yep, tag with a fairly long '!TIMEOUT_STEP' the Copyright Info or whatever is at the complete Bottom of the Page or whatever gets loaded the latest on the Page...

Hum, maybe wrong Answer, I meant some other Command which I cannot find back from the 'Command Ref', but OK, simply tag your '!ENDOFPAGE' Element as an Anchor for Negative Relative Positioning, like I had done in the following Thread if I can manage to find it back, ah-ah...!:
=>Not found directly, most Users put a useless Thread Title, will try again later/tomorrow, bump the Thread otherwise...
But OK, even without the Thread I wanted to refer you to, you should understand the Principle...!?
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: !ENDOFPAGE for Firefox

Post by chivracq » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:33 pm

For the "wrong first part" of my previous Reply, I thought you meant '!WAITPAGECOMPLETE'..., ah-ah...!

But OK, for the second (correct) part of my previous Reply, I've managed to locate the Thread I had in mind:
- Re: Help on TAG or SEARCH
The Qt in that Thread is the same like yours:
There is a banner across the page about halfway down. Below this the loans are marked 'bidding closed'. I don't want to follow any links below this point. I would have used !ENDOFPAGE but this is not available for Firefox so I'll need another plan.
And I gave indeed the same Answer, together with how I implemented it as Example...

EDIT:
Hum, I actually went for another Solution, as using Negative Relative Positioning would require a Double Extraction and to compare both Extracts to make sure they were both on the same Element, which is a way to go, but I went for the even more simple "Trick" of "trying" to tag that '!ENDOFPAGE' HTML Element using R1 Tagging with some 'EXTRACT=TXT' on it, and in that Case, once not found anymore (meaning the Script had reached it) have 'EVAL()' trigger a 'MacroError()'.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...