two macros run together with loop

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
hoguz2

two macros run together with loop

Post by hoguz2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:19 am

Last edited by hoguz2 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mozilla : 53.0.2
iMacros Version : iMacros for Firefox 9.0.3
Win 8.1 64 bit
Ms_Office 2010 .TR
chivracq

Re: two macros run together with loop

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:43 pm

hoguz2 wrote:hi everyone , please someone help me ?

i have 2 macros containing {{!loop}} and {{col1}}

i want to visit 100 different URL and extract some data first macro for visit urls second for extract

shuld be run together

i searched topics i saw some .js code but i didnt work with my macros

first macros run 100 times

Code: Select all

VERSION  BUILD=7500718 RECORDER=FX
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES 

SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !REPLAYSPEED fast
SET !DATASOURCE url_list.csv
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 1
SET !LOOP 1
TAB T=1
URL GOTO={{!COL1}}
-------------------------

second macros should work 50 times when first macro run every 1 times

Code: Select all

VERSION  BUILD=7500718 RECORDER=FX
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES 

SET !EXTRACT_TEST_POPUP NO
SET !REPLAYSPEED fast
SET !LOOP 1
TAB T=1
TAG POS={{!LOOP}} TYPE=A ATTR=TITLE:*View<sp>Whois<sp>record<sp>for* EXTRACT=TITLE
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=* FILE=mytable.csv
thanks
Yeah but "FCIM" again...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
(I already asked you in your previous Thread to mention your FCI when you open a Thread or post for the first time in some existing Thread, not all Commands are implemented for all Browsers/Versions, your 2 Scripts mention v7.50 for FF which is a fairly old Version from about 6 years ago and I would be surprised if you are really still using this Version...!)

You didn't follow up anymore btw on your previous Thread (from nearly 2 years ago...) nor finished it "a bit neatly" with a Solution to make that Thread useful for other Users as well... :roll:
(I normally only help Users using the Forum "a bit correctly" (in all their Threads), and "FCI mentioned" + "neat Follow-up" + "Sharing Solution" are 3 of my "Criteria", even if I "sent" you in my last Reply to search the Wiki, ah-ah...!)

>>>

OK, this current Thread then... (But try to finish your previous Thread a bit neatly and to "do" this one "a bit correctly", I won't ask again...)

What you need is "Nested Loops" and you will find several Threads on the Forum using those Search Keywords. :idea:

The easiest way is indeed to use a '.js' Script and to handle both Loopings from the main '.js' Script.
=> "i searched topics i saw some .js code but i didnt work with my macros" is a bit vague, of course it works...!, post the Reference(s) and what you tried.
Your first Macro btw will never be able to loop through a DataSource as you are missing a '!DATASOURCE_LINE' Statement, your current Macro will not "look" any further than the first Row of Data. You've got many-many working Examples in the Wiki + Demo-Macros + Forum.

Instead of using a '.js' Script, it is possible also to code "it" in one pure '.iim' Macro that will handle both Loopings from the "main" '!LOOP', add "Modulo" to your Search Keywords to find a few Examples on the Forum... (There are more Examples with '.js' than with '.iim'.)
Last edited by chivracq on Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
hoguz2

Post by hoguz2 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Last edited by hoguz2 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64 bit
Ms_Office 2010 .TR
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:12 pm

hoguz2 wrote:Hello ,chivracq

I don't speak English very well. I don't understand most of what you wrote.
Yes, I needed help two years ago,. does not help anyone. I've spent a lot of time. and I solved the problem. I don't remember how right now. I'm writing to get help quickly. I'm not. very rare I need imacros code. you shouldn't wait to learn everything from me. this is a very difficult job. just I need to organize my code. could you help me. my time is limited. I don't have time to do a long research.

thank you
Well, not much I can do about "English" I'm afraid, I think I write "proper" English, and English is the Language for the Forum and all Documentation...
I do use a few Abbreviations which are: CIM/FCIM/FCI (explained in my Sig (= Signature)) + "btw" = "by the way". (+ "stg" = "something" / "sbd" = "somebody")

About "limited time to do a long research", it takes a few seconds to locate a few relevant Threads and I don't think anybody will be writing your Script for you, ah-ah...!. And mentioning your FCI "automatically" when you open a Thread like on any Technical Forum without having other Users to be obliged to have to ask you each time "And which Version are you using...?, What is your Environment...?", together with what you've tried usually speeds up the whole "Process" and motivates other (Advanced) Users to help much quicker and more thoroughly...

Here for example you have a complete working Example in a '.js' Script:
- Re: Nested Loops with Javascript
And in this Thread for example, I posted an Example for a "[Modulo] Nested Loops" Solution in an '.iim' Script:
- Re: Automate a filling form with a massive .csv in a table
That Example is with 'Modulo[10]', you will need 'Modulo[50]'...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
hoguz2

Post by hoguz2 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:42 am

Last edited by hoguz2 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64 bit
Ms_Office 2010 .TR
hoguz2

Post by hoguz2 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:35 am

Win 8.1 64 bit
Ms_Office 2010 .TR