Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:54 pm
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=844 RECORDER=CR
TAG POS=2 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Buy
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=ID:decline-btn
I'm trying to snipe items in this game. I want my macro to check the price of the cheapest item as the first to do after refreshing. If it is below 500, then buy it (the two lines after refresh). If not, end the macro.
Is it possible to do this with imacro chrome or firefox.