Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 5:04 am
hi everyone :)I'm using iMacros v9.0.3 on Firefox 53.0.3 (64 bit) in Windows 8 x64
I'm attempting to scroll down to the bottom the page in imacros and I'm using the code
Code: Select all
the code is working fine but the problem is the step unnecessarily waiting for 60s
my question is how to skip the 60 sec timeout? Or any other way to solve this problem and thanks in advance