Problem: It is impossible to run firefox in 2 windows

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
BbC

Problem: It is impossible to run firefox in 2 windows

Post by BbC » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Hello,

When I try to open a new window for Firefox, the software crashes. If I disable the iMacros extension, it works again.
BbC

Post by BbC » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:12 am

I have found how to solve this issue.

This is caused by the iMacros IE-Plugin file : iimconnector.dll (located in C:\Program Files\iMacros ; the filename is indicated by the crash report of Firefox).
So, by deleting this file, Firefox doesn't crash when opening a new window or closing anymore.
Curtis

Post by Curtis » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:04 pm

Yes, I am a newcommer and I have just fixed the same problem by deleting that file in C:\Program\iMacros. When I opened a new window with firefox, firefox crashed.
Curtis
Hannes, Tech Support

Post by Hannes, Tech Support » Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:52 pm

Please cf. the information in this thread: http://forum.iopus.com/viewtopic.php?t=2710

Hannes