Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:27 pm
I'm running an imacros program..the program is where it finds "Subscribe
" it will run the function and will click the Subscribe
button. It's running fine. But the problem arises when it Finds 2 "Subscribe
" - I want that it click the "Skip
" text (TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Skip) while it detects 2 "Subscribe" string. - How To? Please help.
Here's the code where I want to implement the condition for skipping (TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Skip) if 2 "Subscribe" get detected.
Code: Select all
VERSION BUILD=8601111 RECORDER=FX
TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=TXT:Subscribe
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe