iimGetLastExtract function , Problem & Suggest

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
almodoen

iimGetLastExtract function , Problem & Suggest

Post by almodoen » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:04 pm

The problem is that "iimGetLastExtract()" function has limit of length...

it's just 10.500 Length , thats mean "YOU CAN'T Extract FULL PAGE HTML CONTENT AND MOVE IT TO JAVASCRIPT VARIABLE" to make your conditions and loops in Javascript , so i tried to Copy "Extracted Data" to The "!Clipboard" And paste it in JAVASCRIPT Variable , but JAVASCRIPT has problem , it can't Copy And Paste, and this pushed me to EXTRACT THE PAGE HTML via JAVASCRIPT ITSELF , but I encountered this problem http://forum.imacros.net/viewtopic.php? ... 377#p75377 , and it's bad Experiment as you see , i hope you fix these problems , if it happned imacros will be great

what i want is : to make iimGetLastExtract() has big length , make it has the full capacity to accept any HTML PAGE CONTENT , thank you.

my info:
imacros 9.0.3
firefox 55.0.3
windows 7