Clicking at image upload span

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
sheeL

Clicking at image upload span

Post by sheeL » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:23 am

Hello, I'm getting problems on my iMacros script, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I need support with this, it's very important!

Check out this image below:

But I'm not able to click at this image icon, following this code

Code: Select all

TAG POS=1 TYPE=SPAN ATTR=ID:span.styleButton.styleButton-Image
Check inspect element:

So, someone can help? I don't know what to do
chivracq

Re: Clicking at image upload span

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:48 am

sheeL wrote:Hello, I'm getting problems on my iMacros script, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I need support with this, it's very important!

Check inspect element:

Hum, slow Learner I see: => 1 & 2 from a quick Check... :roll:
Yeah..., "... it's very important!" sounds nice, (hum, and this Thread sounds interesting actually...), but follow up first on your previous Threads and finish them a bit correctly and you can still try to bump this one in say... 1.5 years... :shock: , if you didn't get any Help before... :idea:
Well good luck... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
sheeL

Post by sheeL » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:54 am

chivracq wrote:
sheeL wrote:Hello, I'm getting problems on my iMacros script, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but, I need support with this, it's very important!

Check inspect element:

Hum, slow Learner I see: => 1 & 2 from a quick Check... :roll:
Yeah..., "... it's very important!" sounds nice, (hum, and this Thread sounds interesting actually...), but follow up first on your previous Threads and finish them a bit correctly and you can still try to bump this one in say... 1.5 years... :shock: , if you didn't get any Help before... :idea:
Well good luck... :wink:
I have already searched on the forums, but nothing is helping me, and I'm a bit confused about what you said
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:56 am

sheeL wrote:I have already searched on the forums, but nothing is helping me, and I'm a bit confused about what you said
Hum, you don't need to quote yourself again...

Yeah, don't worry, never mind..., and yep, searching the Forum belongs indeed (as well) to using the Forum correctly... What I meant is that I asked you several times already to mention your Environment with exact Versions when you open a Thread, which you never did..., and to follow up, first time you do it now, I think, very good...
Hum..., and I hardly dare to mention "selecting the correct Sub-Forum", your current Thread has nothing specific to iMacros for FF only I would think, especially if you don't even mention your FCI...
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
sheeL

Post by sheeL » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:17 am

chivracq wrote:
sheeL wrote:I have already searched on the forums, but nothing is helping me, and I'm a bit confused about what you said
Hum, you don't need to quote yourself again...

Yeah, don't worry, never mind..., and yep, searching the Forum belongs indeed (as well) to using the Forum correctly... What I meant is that I asked you several times already to mention your Environment with exact Versions when you open a Thread, which you never did..., and to follow up, first time you do it now, I think, very good...
Hum..., and I hardly dare to mention "selecting the correct Sub-Forum", your current Thread has nothing specific to iMacros for FF only I would think, especially if you don't even mention your FCI...
Sorry, I do not do it on purpose, my english is not very good.