Slow script and start issues

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Vaeryn

Slow script and start issues

Post by Vaeryn » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:46 am

I have two problems for now. 1st is about the imacros firefox extension I guess. When I'm opening firefox - before even anything is open - I have this:

I click OK and FF loads just fine. Then - it seems each time when I click anything that needs popup window to pop - I have this:

When i click OK popup appears. Both things are annoying to the bone since I sometimes restart my FF and I really need quite a few popups from time to time. Any ideas what should I do to handle that? My FF is in version 2.0.0.2.

That was one thing, another is with some recording macro. More or less like that:

Code: Select all

URL GOTO=http://somepage.pl/blabla/?lang=pl&frameset=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=TXT:<BR><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>Wybierz<SP>Cosik...1.<SP>Cosik2.<SP>Cosik3.<SP>Cosik4.<SP>Cosik5.<SP>Cosik6.<SP>Cosik7.<SP>Cosik8.<SP>Cosik9.<SP>Cosik<BR><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP><SP>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:formular ATTR=NAME:Cos CONTENT=$server12.pl
TAG POS=1 TYPE=OPTION ATTR=TXT:2.<SP>Cosik
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:formular ATTR=NAME:login CONTENT=MyName
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:formular ATTR=NAME:pass CONTENT=MyPassword
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:IMAGE FORM=NAME:formular ATTR=VALUE:Login
FRAME F=1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=TXT:Otoczenie
WAIT SECONDS=18
SAVEAS TYPE=CPL FOLDER=* FILE=+_{{!NOW:yyyymmdd_hhnnss}}
FRAME F=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:otocz.php?session=* ATTR=NAME:miejsce CONTENT=225
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=ACTION:otocz.php?session=* ATTR=VALUE:Pokaż
WAIT SECONDS=3
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:otocz.php?session=* ATTR=NAME:miejsce CONTENT=226
WAIT SECONDS=4
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=ACTION:otocz.php?session=* ATTR=NAME:miejsce CONTENT=227
WAIT SECONDS=3
It logs on a webpage (runs fine), comes to some place, saves it, comes to other there, saves it, comes somewhere else and else... and else... and else. It does exactly what I want, but... it consumes almost 100% of my processor power no matter how busy it is atm. I have 3.5gig athlon 64, 1024MB RAM and have that always even with almost nothing else in the background. Any idea what can be wrong? The process of saving (original script is way longer than the example) can take half an hour and then I can't do like almost anything.

Ahh, right, is there any way to make it possible to use other character encodings that utf-8 and couple others? I'd like iso-8859-2 for instance and I don't know how to make it possible.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:15 pm

Both issues might be connected. Are you using the latest version V0.6.0.6?
Vaeryn

Post by Vaeryn » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:49 pm

Yes, latest one. 0.6.0.6