extract linkedin search data

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
techimac

extract linkedin search data

Post by techimac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:10 pm

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?l ... S.in.20-13

can anyone give me HTML tag to extract one job listing with all the details

Firefox 47
windows 8.1
iMacros 8.9.7
Available for custom iim, javascript iMacros scripts
chivracq

Re: extract linkedin search data

Post by chivracq » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:53 pm

techimac wrote:https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?l ... S.in.20-13

can anyone give me HTML tag to extract one job listing with all the details

Firefox 47
windows 8.1
iMacros 8.9.7
Ah-ah-ah-ah...!, we already had 2 quite funny Posts/Threads this month on the Forum, but I guess this one beats them both, the subtle 'Irony" is hilarious...! 8)

Hum, you give me some "Idea" for the 1st of April, ah-ah...! :twisted:

EDIT:
Oh..., but wait...!, ah no OK, I understand...! :oops:

The Search Results are "customized" for my own LinkedIn Profile (being logged in myself)... and therefore I only get "personal" Results about "Web-Automation", but any other User will get different Results based on their own Skills...
Hum, pity then, it's less "Funny" than I thought then...! The Results are quite relevant for my own Profile-Skills actually..., I'm nearly "impressed"... 8)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
techimac

Post by techimac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:35 pm

you can delete the thread.
I have solved the problem.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 pm

techimac wrote:you can delete the thread.
I have solved the problem.
Hum..., no need to delete the Thread, the Content of the OP is relevant for iMacros..., and I find my Reply quite funny actually, ah-ah...! 8)

But I won't try to help you anymore, you each time start a Thread (and each time in the wrong Sub-Forum btw, I've already asked you to stop posting in the 'FF' Sub-Forum if your Threads are not FF specific, but to no avail..., most of your Threads should have been opened in the 'General' one...) asking other Users to help you and to provide some Solution or some Script, you usually don't try anything first or don't mention what you tried and where you got stuck, then if I or any other (Advanced) User(s) go investigating your Case, it's then to get as only Feedback some "Oh never mind, I solved the Problem..., you can close/delete the Thread...", and you never share your Solution, or only after me "begging" for your Solution/working Script to make the Thread still a bit useful for other Users...

=> That's a bit of a waste of Time and Energy for everybody I would think... Well, good luck further... :roll:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
techimac

Post by techimac » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:24 pm

most of the times I find solution myself
but today I had to complete in few short time
so asked for help