How do i check if text exists on a website

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
geralde.givens

How do i check if text exists on a website

Post by geralde.givens » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:35 am

Best Backpacking Tents

1. LIGHTWEIGHT: Keeping your investigating tent lightweight is basic. It is one of the best things in your pack and in this way, one of the best opportunities to save weight. A light load will restrain the impact on your knees and your back. You in like manner need to benefit as much as possible from your move without the staggering moaning and groaning. The articulation "ultralight" is to some degree novel to first-time explorers and might seem like the ludicrous end of the range.
https://gitlab.com/geraldegivens/Best-B ... he-Best%3F
Ultralight is transforming into the new standard for ALL climbers be that as it may. You don't have to relinquish comfort, space and durability for a limited and ultralight climbing tent any more. The little particular brands have formed into industry pioneers and the past business pioneers have wildly changed in accordance with shave their apparatus weight. As a general rule...

2. ENOUGH SPACE: You will be outside moving around as a rule so don't weight exorbitantly about getting a rich tent mansion. In any case, you needn't bother with the dreaded coffin bivvy-like tent. Sitting tight for the duration of the day for a whirlwind to go in an unassuming spread can be miserable. You require a tent adequately colossal to calmly set down in with two or three creeps over your head and underneath your feet. You in like manner require a rooftop stature with no under a few feet over your face to examine or (semi) sit up inside.
best backpacking tent 3 person github
3. Basic ENTRY AND EXIT: Some tents are framed like a tee-pee pyramid, others more like half-round igloos, and some like rectangular gems. For the most part a matter of individual tendency.

My tremendous thing is shaft zone. I find side board gateways are for the most part less requesting to come all through than front board doors. Around tent designs have the pole remaining straight up in the midst of the tent. I especially picked NOT to fuse any sheltered houses like that on this once-over. Just recollect where the assistance layout for your tent is found.

4. Insignificant GUYLINES AND POLES: Tents plot with a couple of shafts all things considered enlarge more space. In any case, more presents suggests more things on setup, more things to administer and more things with the likelihood to break.

I vote less posts and less guylines - compose a fundamental arrangement. Essential frameworks are less requesting to setup, and additionally are generally more extreme. The more uneven and less streamlined your tent is, the more stunning it is to manage a staggering storm or fast breezes.
https://sites.google.com/view/bestbackp ... h%E1%BB%A7
5. Shower FLOOR: Your tent will have two sorts of surfaces: a covering like surface used to shock water and a work like surface used to close out bugs and enable ventilation. A shower floor suggests the covering like surface lines the floor and no not as much as a few creeps over the ground before it meets the work dividers. This downsized canvas like 'shower' can be valuable to shield generous storms from pouring in. Fortunately, shower floors have ended up being standard in the best investigating tents.
Last edited by geralde.givens on Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thecoder2012

Re: How do i check if text exists on a website

Post by thecoder2012 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:13 am

(Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...?
geralde.givens wrote:I've seen some posts saying use "document.". That doesn't work.
It works with URL GOTO or in the website. Only tested with iMacros 8.9.7, Waterfox 55 and Win 8.1

You can try this way with old versions:

Code: Select all

document = window.document;
geralde.givens wrote:Some said use "window.document". That throws an error saying it's not supported in multiprocess firefox.
I think It's only possible with old iMacros version like v8.9.7 but not with 9.0.3 and higher.
geralde.givens wrote:So how could i do this?
Url or html code possible? No content in "text" with 9.0.3 in my tests. Workarounds possible, maybe. I see no easy solution in 9.0.3 but I hope you can downgrade your iMacros.
See iimGetLastExtract function , Problem & Suggest and V 9.0.3 multiprocess Firefox Problem
Join 9kw.eu Captcha Service now and let your iMacros continue downloads and scripts while you sleep. - Custom iMacros? Contact me! :idea: