If this is possible and how

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

If this is possible and how

by carllwyman on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:30 am

Hello friends. I'm super noob in all this script stuff. But help me understand if the thing that I want is possible.

I have a list of sites that have "Disqus commenting system"
what script need to do:
he need to open the site, then open html code of the site and check somehow if Disqus commenting system have a link moderation or no. If yes, then script is typing yes on the list, no moderation = no. I hope you guys get what I'm trying to do.

Any tutorials or similar scripts would be awesome, thanks
carllwyman

Re: If this is possible and how

by access2vivek on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:37 am

It is possible to check if a website has Disqus commenting system, but I don't believe it is possible to know if the link moderation is on. If you could share a few links of sites, it might be possible to verify that assumption.

Also, no one is going to just help you develop an entire long script for you. May be you can pay someone to get it done for you :-)

I hope it helps!
access2vivek

Return to iMacros for Firefox