A Very Weird Problem

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
purifier

A Very Weird Problem

Post by purifier » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:07 pm

I've been using iMacros to do some posting stuff on a sample forum. But the problem is that it is unable to open the csv file everytime. It runs by chance. Sometimes it is able to open a file having 25 rows and 2 columns and sometimes it simples doesn't open that file at all. All I get is a blank at that {{!COL1}} But when I cut it down to 7 Rows and 2 COlumns, it works but even this rarely. Is there anything I'm going wrong?
Please Help.. I'm using the latest build...

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=5200814 RECORDER=FF

URL GOTO=http://www.mydomain.com/forum/index.php?act=post&do=reply_post&f=9&t=16765
' Specify input file (if !COL variables are used, IIM automatically assume a CSV format of the input file
'CSV = Comma Separated Values in each line of the file
CMDLINE !DATASOURCE c:\sample.csv
'Number of columns in the CSV file. This must be accurate!
SET !DATASOURCE_COLUMNS 2
'Start at line 2 to skip the header in the file

'Increase the current position in the file with each loop 
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:REPLIER ATTR=ID:ed-0_textarea CONTENT=[size=4][b]Question: [/b]{{!CoL1}}[/size] <br /><br /> [b]Answer: [/b] [spoiler]{{!COL2}}[/spoiler] <br />
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT ATTR=TXT:<BR>	HTML<SP>Off<BR>	HTML<SP>On<SP>-<SP>Raw<SP>Linebreak<SP>Mode<BR>	HTML<SP>On<SP>-<SP>Auto<SP>Linebreak<SP>Mode<BR>
TAG POS=1 TYPE=SELECT FORM=NAME:REPLIER ATTR=NAME:post_htmlstatus CONTENT=$1
TAG POS=1 TYPE=OPTION ATTR=TXT:HTML<SP>On<SP>-<SP>Raw<SP>Linebreak<SP>Mode
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TD ATTR=TXT:<BR>	<SP><SP><SP><SP> <BR>	HTML<SP>Off<BR>	HTML<SP>On<SP>-<SP>Raw<SP>Linebreak<SP>Mode<BR>	HTML<SP>On<SP>-<SP>Auto<SP>Linebreak<SP>Mode<BR><BR>		<BR> Enable<SP>emoticons?<BR>		<BR> Enable<SP>signature?<BR>		<BR>You<SP>are<SP>currently<SP>receiving<SP>email<SP>notification<SP>of<SP>replies<BR>	
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:SUBMIT FORM=NAME:REPLIER ATTR=NAME:dosubmit&&VALUE:Add<SP>Reply
purifier

Post by purifier » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:17 pm

I have a doubt, does iMacros have a problem reading data from large files?
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:08 pm

Hi, please send your CSV input file to support1 AT iopus.com so that we can test it.
purifier

Post by purifier » Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:30 am

I've mailed you Sir. Hoping to receive a positive reply from you.