Uninstalled imacros still runs the macro I made (FF)

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
carbuff

Uninstalled imacros still runs the macro I made (FF)

Post by carbuff » Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:05 pm

here's the scoop:
I installed imacros FF extension, thought it was cool, made a script. (open two tabs, log into my online school and two other sites I wanted open while doing my work, save.)
Decided I didn't like the program. Uninstalled.
Now whenever I close firefox and restart it, it runs this same script I wrote every time, with errors! (I don't care about the errors part, but it's really annoying when it logs me out of Google everytime I start my browser again.) I have done the following to try to solve the problem, to no avail:

1. Delete the copy of the script I found in AppData/imacros
2. Restart machine
3. Start FF
4. Script still runs.
5. Delete the folder imacros
6. Close FF
7. Restart FF
8. Same script runs.
----Replication rate: 100%.

Aack!! I need a solution. I uninstalled the extension, deleted the folder, where else is it residing so I can delete this and be rid of the extension once and for all??? Please help, this is annoying.
Tech Support

Post by Tech Support » Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:43 pm

To uninstall iMacros for Firefox please open Firefox, go TOOLS > ADDONS, select iMacros and click "Uninstall". This completely removes it.