Is it possible to support for me?

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
scullsold

Is it possible to support for me?

Post by scullsold » Sun May 20, 2018 6:09 am

cách thức trang điểm sao cho có 1 bờ môi hồng và quyến rũ luôn là điều mà phổ biến người cảm thấy nghi vấn. Dưới đây chúng tôi sẽ mang những san sớt cách thức trang điểm đẹp nhất cho đôi môi mà những nàng không nên bỏ qua.
xem thêm:giá phun môi
sử dụng phấn lót
Phấn lót là một trong những mỹ phẩm khiến cho đẹp chẳng thể thiếu của chị em. Tiêu dùng phấn lót để che đi khuyết điểm đôi môi sẽ làm cho viền môi được thu gọn lại.
Thêm vào đấy, bạn nên sử dụng phấn lót mang tone cộng màu mang tone sử dụng trên da mặt để che đi sắc môi kém hồng hào và thiếu trùng hợp.
Thao tác thuần tuý này còn giúp việc tô son trở nên mịn hơn, giúp bạn tự tín sở hữu khoe nụ cười tỏa nắng.
MÔI DÀY HAY MÔI TỀU ĐANG trở nên xu thế CỦA MỌI CÔ GÁI, do đó VIÊC CHỌN ĐƯỢC MÀU SON HỢP với MÔI DÀY SẼ CÀNG làm BẠN nổi bật VÀ ĐÁNG YÊU HƠN.
xem thêm:http://phunmayngocdung.com/phun-xam-moi ... hien-nhat/
Trên thị phần ngày nay với khá nhiều màu son đa dạng, phù hợp mang từng mẫu môi và từng kiểu trang điểm khác nhau. Bởi vậy Anh chị em gái sở hữu đôi môi dày gợi cảm ko cần phải lo lắng nữa, Blog kiến thức trang điểm tiết lộ cho những cô gái cách chọn màu son hợp mang môi dày, biến đôi môi trở thành thật quyến rũ và phong cách nhé!
nguồn:http://phunmoingocdung.com/bang-mau-dep ... do-cherry/
Last edited by scullsold on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Re: Is it possible to support for me?

Post by chivracq » Sun May 20, 2018 5:11 pm

scullsold wrote:Hello,

A recent evolution of the following login page has broken my login macro.
:idea: :idea:
URL: https://tools.mmedia.com/login/signIn

Macro:

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=8300326 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://tools.mmedia.com/login/signIn
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:TEXT FORM=NAME:loginForm ATTR=ID:email CONTENT=MY_EMAIL@gmail.Com
SET !ENCRYPTION NO
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:PASSWORD FORM=NAME:loginForm ATTR=ID:password CONTENT=MY_PASSWORD
TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:CHECKBOX FORM=NAME:loginForm ATTR=* CONTENT=YES
TAG POS=1 TYPE=BUTTON ATTR=TXT:Sign<SP>in
Issue:
Some Javascript (I suppose) displays the following errors instead of actually logging me in:
"Please enter your email." "Please enter your password"
:wink:
The manual workaround is to add a space to the end of both fields and click Sign in.
Oh-jee-oh-jee...!!, starting to get a bit "tired" of this "Wave" of "low Quality Sunday Threads"... Let me take a big Breath...!! :roll:

1- Your Thread Title is completely useless because not Descriptive of its Content... :roll:
=> Give a Descriptive Title... (Try searching the Forum for similar Threads with the (Key)Words you've used in "Is it possible to support for me?" (which is not even correct, grammatically, btw...), well..., good luck...!)

2- Read the Forum Rules when you join a (Technical) Forum (for Required Tech Info to include in your Post when you open a Thread)... :idea:
=> (F)CIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig...)
I would be very surprised if you are (still) using v8.30 for FF, which is maybe 8 years old now...! And if you've been using iMacros since v8.30 for FF, well...!, you should be able by now to answer/solve 90% of all Threads on the Forum, ah-ah....! :?

v8.30 for FF was a great Version btw, that came just after v8.24 where the 'EVENT' Mode was introduced, I used it as well for a very long time, and I indeed still have Scripts (that still work perfectly) that I wrote in that Version as well..., and that I still use regularly... :wink:

3- [No Action Required...!] :!:
Related to '2-', try to select the correct Sub-Forum when you open a Thread, I don't think your Pb has anything specific to iMacros for FF, especially if you don't even mention your FCI...! :roll:
=> Correct Sub-Forum would have been the 'General' one..., for next time then, no need to open a Duplicate now...!, but your Thread will eventually get moved to the 'General' Sub-Forum by the Forum Admin...

OK..., comply with Items '1-' and '2-' for me to have a Look at your Case... :wink:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...