Oh...!, I had misunderstood the Present + Negation Form in the Wording, there are actually a few Fixes indeed... Well, "Changes" I will say...Marcia, Tech Support wrote:Hi,
We just updated the beta version of the extension with fixes for the issues reported in this thread:
among other bugs caught by iMacros quality engineers.
- Replaying the same TAG command in a loop might cause a navigation error
- The position of the undocked iMacros panel does not get restored
- Macros with capitalized extension name .IIM do not get displayed in iMacros tree
- Prompt dialog content element does not grow
- !CLIPBOARD does not return manually copied content to the system clipboard
This version number is 10.0.2a1421. There is also a new version of iMacros File Access for Web Extensions which can be downloaded using the same link as before.
We would like to thank you all for your suggestions and bug reports.
In order to force Firefox to update iMacros, goto the about:addons page or click on iMacros settings, there will be a link to check for updates. You will have the option to install it or not, even if you have opted out of automatic updates.
Edited to add !CLIPBOARD issue to list of fixes and how to force the extension update.
I started from what I call "v10.0.3b" (=> iMacros for FF v10.0.2a.1400 + FIO v10.0.2.1397) + FF v60.0.1_x64 + Win10_x64 and I ended up with "v10.0.4b" (=> iMacros for FF v10.0.2a.1421 + FIO v10.0.2.1421) + FF v60.0.2_x64 + Win10_x64.
I first updated iMacros from v10.0.2a.1400 to v10.0.2a.1421, then FIO to Build 1421 and only then FF from v60.0.1 to v60.0.1..., and between each Step, I had "a look around" and ran my 5000 Line Script..., no big Differences between the Steps, the Results are for the "Final" FCI.
=> '.IIM' Macros do get visible in the Macro Tree, very good...!
The "Purpose" in v8.8.x and v8.9.x was to get rid of the iMacros Icon at the beginning of each Macro Name to be able to display about 3 more Chars in the Side Panel, the Icon has now been replaced by some "</>" in v10, and '.IIM' Macros still have that "</>" as well, but the Side Panel (Undocked) can use a Full Screen, so the Macro Names are already much better displayed and we don't have to "fight" anymore for displaying an extra 3 Chars...
The "Visual Aspect" of organizing Macros in '.iim' and '.IIM' Blocks is a bit lost, but OK, never mind, good enough...!
=> (Last) Size and Position of the (Undocked) Side Panel:
- Last Size works OK.
- Last Position only works on the Primary Display.
Users with only 1 Screen will probably use the Side Panel Docked (or they will constantly have to switch between 2 Windows), while Users (like me) with Multiple Display, will prefer the Side Panel Undocked, with one Screen for the FF Instance and the Side Panel (or the Editor) in a second Screen, but for Last Pos, the Side Panel always returns to the last Pos in Screen_1 before leaving Screen_1 while dragging the SP Window away from Screen_1 to Screen_2 or Screen_3.
All Apps/Progs I use are able to remember their Last Pos on any of my 3 Displays, so I guess it must be possible for iMacros as well...
And I'm still in the "simplistic" Case with only one FF Profile and one Script running at the time, and maybe only one Script opened in the Editor...
That's still "far" from my "real" Environment, with 3 PM (Pale Moon) Profiles and 3-4-5 PM Instances running 1-2-3-4 Macros at the same time (many starting regularly automatically from the Task Scheduler) + 1-2 FF Instances (same Profile) running 1-2 Macros, and often between 2-10 Scripts opened in the Editor...! I don't see me doing that with FF60 and v10 and all those related Windows all called "moz-ext...", ah-ah...! It's already difficult to find out which Window for the SP corresponds to which FF Window where the Macro is running or is going to run, this is going to be "fun-sport" in a bit more real Situation...
Some "Good News" maybe..., I managed to get my Script running until the end, it didn't hang anymore at each Frame like "before"..., it still hangs a bit at different places, I can't let it run unattended, I still have to "help" it a few times to bypass some Hangings, after a '!TIMEOUT_PAGE' reached for example several times, and I found another 2 ways to "deliberately" hang the Script...
+ Many other "Findings", have to go now, I'll try to post the complete List and Feedback during the WE...
'!TIMEOUT_STEP = 0' not working at all is a complete "pain in the ass", ah-ah...!, Script needs 2 hours to run instead of 20 min normally...
Not difficult to test/reproduce, any 'TAG' Statement on a non-existing Element x50 will do the job...!
+ Workaround '!TIMEOUT_PAGE = 1' is broken as well, it now "handles" about 2 'TAG' Statements per Second, against about 100 per Second normally.