iMacros 10 Beta - Sign Up and Provide Feedback Here!

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
tbuckenham77

!CLIPBOARD not working?

Post by tbuckenham77 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:19 pm

I'm using the following in attempt to paste clipboard contents (text) into a form box. I don't get an error message when running the macro. It runs this line but doesn't seem to paste contents. (I know the clipboard does contain text because if I go and manually Ctrl+V it pastes the information)

TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:f_cacextensionsmattercac_templatephp999matter_template_simple_service*edit ATTR=ID:form_element_text_html_101_input CONTENT={{!CLIPBOARD}}

This exact same line of code worked perfectly in older versions of iMacros/Firefox... prior to when FF decided they wanted to make it Chrome.

Using:
Windows 10 Pro
Firefox Quantum 60.0.1 (64-bit)
iMacros 10.0.2a1400
chivracq

Re: iMacros 10 Beta - Sign Up and Provide Feedback Here!

Post by chivracq » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:28 pm

axrinas wrote:It will not work with imacros file access. HOw can get to work and test it with more than 50 signs?
axrinas wrote:The iMacrosFileAccess_Beta_10.0.2 didn't work with Firefox 60.0.1.
I don't know what i can do, i have also a buyed license :( Can anybody help?
Yeah, well, all Beta Users/Testers who've posted in the Thread are all I think using the same FF v60.0.1 Version (well 'Portable' for me) and the same FIO Module (and the same Version), and it works for us...!

But your Posts are all a bit "vague", you've never mentioned your FCI (read my Sig) and especially your OS..., the FIO Module only works for Win32/64..., so if you are on MacOS or Linux, then nope, it won't work... :roll:
But hum, you mention having a License for some Paid Edition ["to buy - I bought - bought" btw...], then you should be on Windows I reckon...

So, tja..., "didn't work" is pretty vague..., what "didn't work"...?
Can you install it...?

Before installing the FIO Module, you only see the Demos in the 'Bookmarks' Tab in the Side Panel, and from the iMacros Settings, the 'Path Settings' Section clearly mentions that you need to install the FIO.
As soon as the FIO has been installed, you then get access to the same Demo-Macros from the 'Files' Tab in the Side Panel but you need to restart FF to be able to modify the Path Settings.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
chivracq

Re: !CLIPBOARD not working?

Post by chivracq » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:33 pm

tbuckenham77 wrote:I'm using the following in attempt to paste clipboard contents (text) into a form box. I don't get an error message when running the macro. It runs this line but doesn't seem to paste contents. (I know the clipboard does contain text because if I go and manually Ctrl+V it pastes the information)

Code: Select all

[i]TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:f_cacextensionsmattercac_templatephp999matter_template_simple_service*edit ATTR=ID:form_element_text_html_101_input [b]CONTENT={{!CLIPBOARD}}[/b] [/i]
This exact same line of code worked perfectly in older versions of iMacros/Firefox... prior to when FF decided they wanted to make it Chrome.

Using:

Windows 10 Pro
iMacros 10.0.2a1400
Ooooh, yep indeed...!, I was afraid indeed that would be the Case, ah-ah...!:
chivracq wrote:Hum, wondering if '{{!CLIPBOARD}}' still works then, ah-ah...!, if the Code is aligned on v10.0.1 for CR, I haven't tested yet... :twisted:
Mini-Script I used to confirm @tbuckenham77's Finding/Confirmation:

VERSION BUILD=8820413 RECORDER=FX
TAB T=1
URL GOTO=https://forum.imacros.net/posting.php?mode=reply&f=11&t=29398
TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=ID:postform ATTR=ID:message CONTENT={{!CLIPBOARD}}
PAUSE
(Tested on iMacros for FF v10.0.2b, FF60.0.1 (Portable), Win10_x64.)
=> With "stg" in the Clipboard, of course...!

The 'PAUSE' Command actually makes me discover 2 other "annoying" Things (1- and 3-)...:
1- Scroll to Object Found is apparently activated by Default, but the Page scrolls completely to the bottom and I actually have to manually scroll up again to be able to ueberhaupt see the Input Field...

2- I didn't find any Setting btw where we can toggle that Setting ON/OFF anymore...
(Even if that Functionality has already been completely broken since around v8.40, and has since been a little bit "useless", except to have the "Feeling" that a Script is running, it's impossible to follow what the Script is doing from the continuous and very approximate Up-and-Down Jumps on the Page (and slow Macro Execution by about 20-30% as well, oops), (but Friends seeing iMacros in Action for the first time always get very-very impressed by all those unneeded Jumps...!), but I've already reported it numerous times since v8.40...)

3- Some big-big-ugly iMacros Icon/Favicon (hum, it's bigger than a Favicon I think..., more the Size of an Avatar...!) gets displayed inside the Input Field at the Top-Left Corner (INSIDE...!? :shock: ) which completely hides the first 6 or 8 Chars in that Field, even if I type them manually... Not good...!
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
axrinas

Post by axrinas » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:02 pm

chivracq wrote:
axrinas wrote:It will not work with imacros file access. HOw can get to work and test it with more than 50 signs?
axrinas wrote:The iMacrosFileAccess_Beta_10.0.2 didn't work with Firefox 60.0.1.
Yeah, well, all Beta Users/Testers who've posted in the Thread are all I think using the same FF v60.0.1 Version (well 'Portable' for me) and the same FIO Module (and the same Version), and it works for us...!

But your Posts are all a bit "vague", you've never mentioned your FCI (read my Sig) and especially your OS..., the FIO Module only works for Win32/64..., so if you are on MacOS or Linux, then nope, it won't work... :roll:
But hum, you mention having a License for some Paid Edition ["to buy - I bought - bought" btw...], then you should be on Windows I reckon...

So, tja..., "didn't work" is pretty vague..., what "didn't work"...?
Can you install it...?

Before installing the FIO Module, you only see the Demos in the 'Bookmarks' Tab in the Side Panel, and from the iMacros Settings, the 'Path Settings' Section clearly mentions that you need to install the FIO.
As soon as the FIO has been installed, you then get access to the same Demo-Macros from the 'Files' Tab in the Side Panel but you need to restart FF to be able to modify the Path Settings.
Sorry for not enough information. I use Windows 10 x64 1803, Firefox 60.0.1. After a complete reinstall from the iMacros FF and FileAccess it works, i can edit the paths and more the 50 signs. So now the problem, then i restart the PC, i can't get access to the path, they are blank.

I found a way which it works for me. I create a new regedit key file path and blank txt

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ipswitch\iMacros\LicenseKey=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\iMacros\iMacrosLicense.txt
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:58 pm

axrinas wrote:Sorry for not enough information. I use Windows 10 x64 1803, Firefox 60.0.1. After a complete reinstall from the iMacros FF and FileAccess it works, i can edit the paths and more the 50 signs. So now the problem, then i restart the PC, i can't get access to the path, they are blank.
OK-OK, that's much better indeed... :D
axrinas wrote:I found a way which it works for me. I create a new regedit key file path and blank txt

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Ipswitch\iMacros\LicenseKey=C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Programs\iMacros\iMacrosLicense.txt
Oh...!, OK, and you found a Workaround directly, even better, ah-ah...! :D

And hum, you could even possibly have found a "real" Workaround for bypassing the License Limitation, ah-ah...!, even if I would think the "Mechanism" is probably a little bit more complex to crack, @Tom had mentioned that it would expire automatically after some Date... But Date Mechanisms for Expiration can usually fairly easily be "fooled"... (But hum..., maybe not: "[INVALID_SYSTEM_DATE] Please set your system's clock to today..." There is a Check, oops...! 8) )
Well, we'll see if your Post gets edited/truncated by TechSup, I guess, ah-ah...! 8)

I was looking for an Explanation/Workaround of that kind as well, but I didn't bother searching the Registry as I installed FF Portable and I thought the FIO would "respect" the "Portable" part, but nope, I guess you can install it even if you don't have any FF (or CR) installed... (And I have too many "iMacros" Entries in "my" Registry as well, which makes searching it a bit "difficult"... Hum..., a bit weird btw to notice that my complete Browsing History for IE + Edge is kept in the Registry, ftw...!? :shock: )

But hum, then I see that the FIO (for FF) gets installed in some "C:\Users\[User_Name]\AppData\Local\Programs\iMacros for Chrome File Access", pfff...!, looks a bit "messy" to me, especially the "for Chrome" part... :shock:
Hum, same in the Registry I see, both for CR and FF..., perfectly fine to reuse the same Module, but the Name (for all Paths) should be a little bit more "universal", I would think... :idea:
Marcia, Tech Support

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:31 am

These are the same versions I have installed and I do not see any problems. Can you give more details?

Only the beta iMacros File Access is compatible with iMacros for Firefox Beta 10. We will update the File Access for licensed customers in a few days by a version 10.0.2, which will support iMacros for Firefox.
Marcia, Tech Support

Re: !CLIPBOARD not working?

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 am

tbuckenham77 wrote:I'm using the following in attempt to paste clipboard contents (text) into a form box. I don't get an error message when running the macro. It runs this line but doesn't seem to paste contents. (I know the clipboard does contain text because if I go and manually Ctrl+V it pastes the information)

TAG POS=1 TYPE=TEXTAREA FORM=NAME:f_cacextensionsmattercac_templatephp999matter_template_simple_service*edit ATTR=ID:form_element_text_html_101_input CONTENT={{!CLIPBOARD}}

Using:
Windows 10 Pro
iMacros 10.0.2a1400
Thanks. We can confirm it. A fix for it is going to appear in the next update.
Marcia, Tech Support

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:21 am

Hi,

As some might have noticed, yesterday (June 5th) we updated the beta to version 10.0.2a1400. In this version we added/fixed:

1. removed 'unsafe-eval' from manifest, otherwise Mozilla would not allow iMacros to be published in AMO
2. implemented URL GOTO=javascript:

In the next couple of days we are going to release a new version with other fixes which were reported in this thread.
Marcia, Tech Support

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:20 pm

chivracq wrote:(...) I see that the FIO (for FF) gets installed in some "C:\Users\[User_Name]\AppData\Local\Programs\iMacros for Chrome File Access", pfff...!, looks a bit "messy" to me, especially the "for Chrome" part...
I believe you had an older version of the file access module installed and this new installer inherited the location. If you had uninstalled the old one before installing the new, you would have seen that the path is actually: %localappdata%\Programs\iMacros
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Marcia, Tech Support wrote:
chivracq wrote:(...) I see that the FIO (for FF) gets installed in some "C:\Users\[User_Name]\AppData\Local\Programs\iMacros for Chrome File Access", pfff...!, looks a bit "messy" to me, especially the "for Chrome" part...
I believe you had an older version of the file access module installed and this new installer inherited the location. If you had uninstalled the old one before installing the new, you would have seen that the path is actually: %localappdata%\Programs\iMacros
Hahan...!, well, ooooh...!, yep indeed, I had the FIO for CR v8.4.4 (installed 2017-08-22) as, like many Users, I was keeping v8.4.4 to avoid updating to v10.0.1 for CR as I would have lost FIO Functionality & 50+ Lines etc..., even if I don't use CR at all myself, I only keep a CR Env. for the Forum.

Hum, "fearing" then that the FIO for CR might not work anymore for v8.4.4 after installing the FIO for v10.0.1b for FF, I want to check on CR, => I launch CR..., which updates itself directly from CR61 to CR66..., Okay..., oh...!!, and iMacros gets as well automatically updated from v8.4.4 to v10.0.2... Grrr...!!, I hate this Browser...!!, I didn't want to update iMacros to v10.0.1 or v10.0.2, I wanted to stay on v8.4.4...! :evil:
But surprisingly the FIO (still...?) works on v10.0.2 for CR 'Free' (I don't have the 'PE' Version, I don't have any Paid License), but I guess this is "temporary" as the FIO for v10.0.2 for CR is probably "surfing" on the FIO for v10.0.1b for FF. Hum, OK... 8)

Oh...!, and a few minutes later, CR updates itself again from CR66 to CR67. Pfff...!, what a mess...! :roll:
But OK, no changes concerning iMacros and FIO from v10.0.2 'Free' for CR. My 'Free' Version behaves like the 'PE' Version I think, the 'Files' Tab in the (Undocked) Side Panel works (hum..., with the same Bugs and Limitations I've already mentioned for v10.0.1b for FF, hum, except opening a 5000 Line Script in the Editor + Resizing the Editor Window "only" takes about 1 min (against 3.5 min on v10.0.1b for FF...!) and I can run the same 5000 Line (Test) Script "aseptized" to run on v10.0.1b for FF. 8)

(I don't really care about CR myself, I don't like this Browser and I don't use it myself, (and I've always found iMacros for CR very buggy and limited, except v8.4.4 maybe which was a bit OK), I only keep a CR Env. for the Forum so I guess at some point I would have updated to v10.x for CR to "follow" the FCI Level for most CR Users on the Forum... (And I've kept all Setups for all (previous) Versions of course, so I can always revert to any "older" FCI...))

>>>

[ :arrow: +Again, @Marcia or @Tom, could anybody have a look at the 'mcp'...?, I've been "keeping" a fake Post in the Queue for 7+ days already, related to one of the Spam Reports... :?: ]
=> EDIT: Good, Reports handled... Thanks... :D
(Hum..., except that I expected the fake User/Spammer from the Post in the Queue to be banned (and thus their Post to automatically disappear)..., but OK, never mind, good enough..., until they try again, and they are very sneaky, by reusing some older Posts, so their Posts look very Legit... (and they've managed to fool me once already, with a different Account, from the same IP-Block)...)
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
axrinas

Post by axrinas » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:16 pm

Marcia, Tech Support wrote:
These are the same versions I have installed and I do not see any problems. Can you give more details?

Only the beta iMacros File Access is compatible with iMacros for Firefox Beta 10. We will update the File Access for licensed customers in a few days by a version 10.0.2, which will support iMacros for Firefox.
after each restart of the pc the file acess didn't works and the file paths are blank, after complete reinstall it works to the next restart.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:01 am

Marcia, Tech Support wrote:Hi,

As some might have noticed, yesterday (June 5th) we updated the beta to version 10.0.2a1400. In this version we added/fixed:

1. removed 'unsafe-eval' from manifest, otherwise Mozilla would not allow iMacros to be published in AMO
2. implemented URL GOTO=javascript:

In the next couple of days we are going to release a new version with other fixes which were reported in this thread.
Not sure how "we" could have noticed, I don't see any Announcement about this '400' Build, and I didn't get any Notification... :?
But OK, easy to download for the Users like me who "registered" a bit early, and got a Direct Link to download Build '396', you just need to replace "396" with "400" and you can download it...

=> I gave it a Shot (of course...!)
=> FCI:

iMacros for FF v10.0.2b_400 (Beta Build 400), FF v60.0.1 Portable, Win10_x64.
Hum, first, I don't understand the "unsafe-eval", I still see many RuntimeErrors related to "POS=0", the "0" being computed from some previous 'EVAL()', but I have the "Feeling" 'EVAL()' still works correctly... (I didn't really monitor my Script, I had Friends over...)

Still using my 5000 Line Script, especially "aseptized" to work for v10.0.2b_396, I un-commented out a few 'FILTER' + 'ONDIALOG' Statements, no Change, the Script doesn't pass Parsing Validation.

Improvement...!: :D
I un-commented out one of my "URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,400)", and, YEP, very good...!, the Script doesn't hang anymore... Good-good... Not sure if the Statement does anything, I didn't really test, but at least the Script doesn't hang anymore... :D

No Change on Hanging on the first 'TAG' Statement after a 'FRAME' Statement, completely Blocking...!, as it requires manually refreshing the Page 1-2-3 times and then the Script runs again, ... until the next 'FRAME' Statement...!
Too Blocking for me for to do any more Checking as I still need to manually "do stg" every 20 sec for the Script to keep running..., and this for about 3 hours in total while the Script normally takes about 20 min to finish in v8.8.2. :oops:

Hum, opening my 5000 Line Script in the Editor took 1'10" (in some tiny unusable Window), Resizing = 1'50", any further mini-Resizing of the Editor Window takes again about 1'30" each time...
To be clear, 1' = 1 min + 10"/50" = 10 sec/50 sec...!
=> I'm talking about 1'10" + 1'50" = 3 min!! waiting-waiting-waiting before I can start editing my Script...!! Ridiculous!, the same Process takes about 2 sec in v8.8.2/v8.9.7 (for the same 5000 Line Script, is completely instantly for a 200 Line Script, same for any Resize, even for the 5000 Line Script...).

Stg else I noticed was that the Side Panel (Undocked) goes completely "crazy" ('Files' Tab) when in 'iMacros Settings' changing the Path Settings ("Macros"), with a crazy Refresh of the Tree Structure for each Char being typed/deleted..., I was a bit in a hurry to get my Script to (try to) run as I had Friends "waiting" for me, but it felt like I could easily crash the Browser... (And the 'Browse' Button (for all 3 Paths) is a bit useless, like I have already mentioned...)

Hum, and I "cannot wait" for the for sure any Browser Crashing next Version of the 'Error Codes' Page in the Wiki with the at least 2 Billion New Error Codes...!: 8)

VERSION BUILD=1002a1396
URL GOTO=moz-extension://ac63d4b0-ab97-4256-b647-7b177c688a40/editor/editor.html
'>
' "RuntimeError: 
' Navigation error occurred while loading url 
' http://moz-extension//ac63d4b0-ab97-4256-b647-7b177c688a40/editor/editor.html, 
' details: Error code 2152398878, line: 2"
'>
'=> http://ww8.moz-extension.com/
=> Error code 2152398878 Woaf-Woaf...!! :wink:
Last edited by chivracq on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:08 am

Hum, @Dev, some mini-Idea I had today, derived from what I "notice" on the Evolution of iMacros in the last 2 or 3 years, for CR from v8.4.4 to v10.0.x and now for FF from v8.8.2 to v8.8.7 to v8.9.7 to v9.0.3 to now v10.x, especially for FF, absolutely ALL Versions of iMacros for FF have each time been released to "correct" some Command(s)/Functionality being broken by some new FF-Release...

There've absolutely not been ONE single Functionality newly implemented since v8.8.2, hum except in v10, I see a few "new" Commands indeed, but pff, starting in v9.0.3, so many "useful" Commands/Functionality are not supported anymore, the few new Vars about some Folders are a bit useless compared to what we've lost, to be honest... :idea:

And yep, I understand it all come from Mozilla/Firefox Development Path, which I find a bit stupid btw...
It feels to me like sbd high in Mozilla Dev is secretly paid by Google to make sure that FF follows and "fake" competes with CR..., until Google
one pretty soon day will acquire Mozilla... :x

:arrow: => My Idea: :!:
Why don't you stop following the FF Dev Path and go your own...!? :idea:

=> 2 Possibilities:
- Either you bring out your own FF-Forked Browser (just like you already do with iMB forked on IE), either with iMacros directly integrated into it, or by simply "breaking" the Limitations that prevent iMacros from working with Full Power, still paying attention that other Add-ons can be installed, not many People will want a Browser that only works with iMacros...! (even if there is a "Market", cf iMB + Selenium + Kantu + Katalon), will maybe be a bit "less secure" than the Official FF, but the "Official FF" is now so "Secure" that it is unusable anymore..., let the Users decide...! :idea:

- And/Or..., go back to v8.9.7 for FF (v9.0.3 was a complete Flop, sorry!), that still works on FF55/FF56, but as well on Pale Moon + CyberFox + WaterFox + probably a few other Forked Browsers on FF that don't want to go "Web-Extensions", and keep developing iMacros from v8.9.7 (which was/is a perfect Version, compared to v9.0.3 and probably v10.x, from the long List of Commands not supported anymore in v10.x...) and stop following Mozilla in its stupid Dev-Path... :idea:

I moved away from FF about 5 years ago now, to Pale Moon, and I see the exact same Scripts running about 3x faster in PM (iMacros for FF v8.8.2, PM v26.3.3) than in plain FF (iMacros for FF v8.9.7, FF v55.0.3, and that's the "best" FF Env....!), and FF crashes regularly every few hours because of Memory Leaks and whatever...!, while I only have to force a Restart of Pale Moon maybe once every 3 weeks "just to be sure" and noticing that my Scripts start running a bit slower... 8)
Oh...!, and I forgot to mention that I only have about 10 Tabs in FF, with maybe 2-3-4 Open, against 500 in PM, with always at least 30 Open (pinned) when I start it, and probably 100 or 200 after those 3 weeks..., even if I try from time to time to close a few...
Marcia, Tech Support

Post by Marcia, Tech Support » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:12 am

chivracq wrote: Not sure how "we" could have noticed, I don't see any Announcement about this '400' Build, and I didn't get any Notification... :?
I thought Firefox would have updated iMacros for you and you would have seen the "NEW" banner on it. But you might have disabled automatic updates...
chivracq wrote: Hum, first, I don't understand the "unsafe-eval", I still see many RuntimeErrors related to "POS=0", the "0" being computed from some previous 'EVAL()', but I have the "Feeling" 'EVAL()' still works correctly... (I didn't really monitor my Script, I had Friends over...)
We had to rewrite iMacros implementation of EVAL. All we would like to hear is that it is still working as expected. We are glad it is. Thanks for this feedback.
chivracq wrote: Still using my 5000 Line Script, especially "aseptized" to work for v10.0.2b_396, I un-commented out a few 'FILTER' + 'ONDIALOG' Statements, no Change, the Script doesn't pass Parsing Validation.
Sorry, no changes on that yet.
chivracq wrote: Improvement...!: :D
I un-commented out one of my "URL GOTO=javascript:window.scrollBy(0,400)", and, YEP, very good...!, the Script doesn't hang anymore... Good-good... Not sure if the Statement does anything, I didn't really test, but at least the Script doesn't hang anymore... :D
Glad you noticed. URL GOTO=javascript: should work, in the sense that the javascript will be executed.
chivracq wrote: No Change on Hanging on the first 'TAG' Statement after a 'FRAME' Statement, completely Blocking...!, as it requires manually refreshing the Page 1-2-3 times and then the Script runs again, ... until the next 'FRAME' Statement...!
Too Blocking for me for to do any more Checking as I still need to manually "do stg" every 20 sec for the Script to keep running..., and this for about 3 hours in total while the Script normally takes about 20 min to finish in v8.8.2. :oops:
Can you tell if this issue appears in any macro with FRAME. Can you post here a short macro which reproduces this issue?
chivracq wrote: Hum, opening my 5000 Line Script in the Editor took 1'10" (in some tiny unusable Window), Resizing = 1'50", any further mini-Resizing of the Editor Window takes again about 1'30" each time...
To be clear, 1' = 1 min + 10"/50" = 10 sec/50 sec...!
=> I'm talking about 1'10" + 1'50" = 3 min!! waiting-waiting-waiting before I can start editing my Script...!! Ridiculous!, the same Process takes about 2 sec in v8.8.2/v8.9.7 (for the same 5000 Line Script, is completely instantly for a 200 Line Script, same for any Resize, even for the 5000 Line Script...).
Sorry, the editor is not "ours" and so, we cannot change it. However, we are working in replacing it by another one, but that is not something which can be achieved for this release...
chivracq wrote: Stg else I noticed was that the Side Panel (Undocked) goes completely "crazy" ('Files' Tab) when in 'iMacros Settings' changing the Path Settings ("Macros"), with a crazy Refresh of the Tree Structure for each Char being typed/deleted..., I was a bit in a hurry to get my Script to (try to) run as I had Friends "waiting" for me, but it felt like I could easily crash the Browser... (And the 'Browse' Button (for all 3 Paths) is a bit useless, like I have already mentioned...)
Thanks for reporting. We will try to reproduce iand fix it once we know the cause.
chivracq wrote: Hum, and I "cannot wait" for the for sure any Browser Crashing next Version of the 'Error Codes' Page in the Wiki with the at least 2 Billion New Error Codes...!: 8)
=> Error code 2152398878 Woaf-Woaf...!! :wink:
This is a navigation error thrown by Firefox, iMacros only passes it over, with error code 733. Firefox error codes are hexadecimals. This particular one is NS_ERROR_UNKNOWN_HOST (0x804B001E).
eliot_uk

Post by eliot_uk » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 pm

iMacros for Firefox 10.0.2a1400
Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 64-bit

I have the following Prompts in my script:

PROMPT "Please enter FirstName:" !VAR1
PROMPT "Please enter LastName:" !VAR2
In previous versions the first prompt needed to be cleared before moving on to the second prompt - I am now getting both Prompts appearing on screen (after a slight delay) at the same time. Once one is complete the script will continue with one of the values being undefined.

Also an observation on the iMacros settings: Dock iMacros Panel to browser window (Important note) the important note just directs to imacros.net

Thanks,

Eliot