Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.
- Posts: 7895
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
- Location: Amsterdam (NL)
I created a macro with Firefox pluggin and works correctly. But my question is how can I create a time function that for example can execute every 4 days.
(Read my Sig...)
Use your OS Task Scheduler on a '.BAT' File or FF Windows Shortcut launching FF + your Script.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...