Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 8325
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
- Location: Amsterdam (NL)
I created a macro with Firefox pluggin and works correctly. But my question is how can I create a time function that for example can execute every 4 days.
(Read my Sig...)
Use your OS Task Scheduler on a '.BAT' File or FF Windows Shortcut launching FF + your Script.
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...