Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 9721
- Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:07 pm
- Location: Amsterdam (NL)
I created a macro with Firefox pluggin and works correctly. But my question is how can I create a time function that for example can execute every 4 days.
(Read my Sig...)
Use your OS Task Scheduler on a '.BAT' File or FF Windows Shortcut launching FF + your Script.
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE').
- I don't even read the Qt if that (required) Info is not mentioned...!
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...