Before asking a question or reporting an issue
1. Please review the list of FAQ's
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki
- it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:33 pm
With Firefox quantum, I would like to launch directly an iMacro in Visual Basic from winword as before with Firefox 55. This command line worked because there was a .iim file. (TP.iim by example)
Code: Select all
RetVal = Shell("C:\program files\Mozilla Firefox55\firefox.exe imacros://run/?m=TP.iim")
But with Imacros for firefox 10 ( free), I only have boomarks which can not be opened by this method.
Do you have a solution to launch a firefox bookmark in VB ??
Thanks for your help
iMacros for firefox free 10.0.2.1450,
Windows 10 version 17134.165