Docking iMacros Panel

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
RayB

Docking iMacros Panel

Post by RayB » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:58 pm

Hi,

I am running Windows 7, Home Premium, with FF 61.0.1 (32-bit) and iMacros 10.0.2.1450.

When I go to FF Addins and the iMacros Options, and then click Dock iMacros panel to browser window, the iMacros panel moves to the left side of the browser window and then I resize the FF window to be on the right side of the docked iMacros panel. Often I run a second FF window and when I go to the second window and then return to the first FF window, it is there but the iMacros panel is not there. If I hover my mouse over the FF icon stack in the Taskbar, I can expose the iMacros panel and then click on it to return it to the docked position.

I really would like to have the capability to dock the iMacros panel and also 'lock' it to the FF window I am working on with iMacros. This is very similar to how iMacros and FF behaved before FF and iMacros were rewritten. I know that there are users who like to have a totally floating panel but is there some type of option/setting (in a check box) that you could provide in a future update to restore the panel and window behavior as it previously was for those of us who liked it that way?

Thank you!