Launch imacros from terminal using imacros://run/?m=

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
chivracq

Re: Launch imacros from terminal using imacros://run/?m=

Post by chivracq » Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:28 am

groundfalling wrote:Could you please confirm if only this part needs to be changed and nothing else? Thank you

Code: Select all

function getLimits() {
    let defaultLimits = {
        maxVariables: 3,
        maxCSVRows: 100,
        maxCSVCols: 3,
        maxMacroLen: 50,
        maxIterations: 100
    }
No, I'm not going to "confirm" anything, I only mentioned, hum 6 days ago now, that "for myself", I would simply go customizing the Add-on..., you didn't react all that time about that, then I simply went to check if my "Idea" what doable..., and yep indeed it is, then I already told you I just quickly experimented and modified, yep, the Vars you posted... Again..., "I didn't (try to) tweak anything else", then NO, I cannot confirm "anything" about "anything else"... My Post was only meant to let you know that it is indeed a "Path" to investigate, even if I was a bit surprised by all the Hassle about Add-on Sign-in... That's all...!
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
techimac

Re: Launch imacros from terminal using imacros://run/?m=

Post by techimac » Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:03 pm

on windows command to run iMacros 8.9.7 script is
start /wait palemoon.exe imacros://run/?m=#current.iim

what is the command for ubuntu?

need fast reply.

Thanks
Available for custom iim, javascript iMacros scripts