Refresh and Find button if found popup help

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Refresh and Find button if found popup help

by vijaygujarat on Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 am

hi friends :) i want to make a imacros script that can refresh a shopping website's page and if stock found then it click ADD TO CART button and popup .. installed imacros on firefox but i want it to popup if i am doing any other work in other browser :)
vijaygujarat

Re: Refresh and Find button if found popup help

by access2vivek on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:04 am

You can use window.focus() which will start highlighting the window in the Taskbar.
Next, you can follow that up with an alert() function to show any message that you want. Both of these combined will look something like the following.

Code: Select all
window.focus()
alert("YOUR TEXT HERE");

I hope it helps :)
access2vivek

Return to iMacros for Firefox