Find HTML TAG

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
techimac

Find HTML TAG

Post by techimac » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:54 pm

https://www.redfin.com/zipcode/43206/fi ... :-82.97168

Code: Select all

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:PushpinContent*
Now need TAG to open property which is scrolled to top on Right Side

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:PushpinContent*selected*
is not working anymore

Windows 8.1
iMacros 8.9.7
Firefox 47
chivracq

Re: Find HTML TAG

Post by chivracq » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:43 pm

techimac wrote:https://www.redfin.com/zipcode/43206/fi ... :-82.97168

TAG POS=2 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:PushpinContent*
Now need TAG to open property which is scrolled to top on Right Side

TAG POS=1 TYPE=DIV ATTR=CLASS:PushpinContent*selected*
is not working anymore

Windows 8.1
iMacros 8.9.7
Firefox 47
:wink:

Still wondering what 99% of your Threads have that is so "specific" to FF that you keep posting in the 'FF' Sub-Forum...!? :roll:
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...
techimac

Post by techimac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:01 am

I need TAG to open property
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:20 am

techimac wrote:I need TAG to open property
Yeah, "I need / I want", that's what they "all" say on the Forum...! I've already asked you 20 times (hum, at least...!) to post in the correct Sub-Forum, still asking for nothing apparently..., I gave you some "second-temp-final" Chance in your previous "charcater" [sic!] Thread, which you "screw" a bit again, next "Chance" in one year maybe for me to answer your Threads... Good luck until then... 8)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
techimac

Post by techimac » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:28 pm

lol
thanks
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:35 pm

techimac wrote:lol
thanks
Yeah, "lol" won't get you any Answer to your Qt's/Threads..., too bad if you can't use a Technical Forum "a bit correctly"... :idea:

Hum, mini-"Compliment" I forgot to mention, but that's probably the only "Thing" you now do correctly, is mentioning your FCI when you open a Thread... That part is perfect now...! :D (Even if I guess I probably had to ask you 20 times before you finally got "the Msg", I reckon..., but OK, this part is perfect now... :D )

:idea: Now you can "work on" selecting the correct Sub-Forum, and doing a bit of Research and mentioning what you've tried, when [hum, BEFORE...!] you open a Thread, instead of opening a Thread with no Research, Answer comes never quick enough for you... :roll: , you then do your "little" Research, ... and find some Solution (like any User using iMacros for at least 3 years would), share your Sol in maybe 10% of the "Cases" (I've been asking many-many times about that as well..., you've "improved" a bit on that part as well, I must say...), and if some other Advanced User (me for example...!) has done some Digging/Testing for you in the meantime, that was usually a complete waste of time and energy as you don't really follow up... and you find the same or some other Sol in the same time...)

OK, we'll see how it goes..., "next chance" from me in about 1 year time... :wink:

(You could answer a few Threads on the Forum from time to time as well..., maybe an "Idea"... I usually only answer a bit "Advanced" Qt's from Users who really get stuck after trying their "Best", but many "Newbies" Users keep asking the same Qt's again and again, that a Semi-Advanced User like you could easily answer... (as I usually only get a bit "annoyed" by the low Quality and only refer such Users to "Searching the Forum", but I guess they would find you "their best Friend" if you answered their Threads/Qt's...). Just an Idea... :idea: )
techimac

Post by techimac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:23 am

You waste your time in writing irrelevant stuff
in lesser time you can solve the problem
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:31 am

techimac wrote:You waste your time in writing irrelevant stuff
in lesser time you can solve the problem
Oops, I guess you are right...! (Just wanted to give you some mini-Advice/Explanation...) OK, I'm out...! :wink:
(Hum, and sorry for "polluting" your OP/Thread... :oops: )
techimac

Post by techimac » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:01 am

I only focus on advice related to query
rest of the stuff fails the purpose of forum
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:44 am

techimac wrote:I only focus on advice related to query
rest of the stuff fails the purpose of forum
Yeah well, your "Focus" worked so well that you didn't get (m)any Answers anymore, apart from the ones that you found yourself, since a few months that I stopped answering your Threads...
So..., keep "focusing", I guess you are on the right "Path", ah-ah...! 8)
techimac

Post by techimac » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:06 am

lol