SET !ERRORIGNORE YES Not Functioning

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Elevendy

SET !ERRORIGNORE YES Not Functioning

Post by Elevendy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Hello all, so I'm currently trying to create a script that will allow multiple users at my school to vote on the same machine. While the script listed below does everything needed, all automation I perform after this, such as refreshing and clearing the cache, are cancelled because the script is error exited at the URL function, disabling all ability for a loop.

This is the stub, but I'm always spit back the same exact error as before.

Code: Select all

VERSION BUILD=10021450
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
WAIT SECONDS=1
CLEAR fox40.com 
URL GOTO=https://fox40.com/2018/08/10/vote-now-fox40s-final-quarter-friday-night-fan-favorite/
This is the error code I'm returned.

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://syndication.twitter.com/i/jot, details: Error code 2147500036, line: 5
And a similar error code I have while running the 6 tabs script included with iMacros.

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://clients5.google.com/pagead/drt/dn/, details: Error code 2147500036, line: 27
It seems most of the default iMacros scripts that involve loading webpages crash with this error.

iMacros Version: 10021450
Browser: Firefox Developer Edition 63.0b1 (64-bit) and a default freshly installed Firefox on a different device
iMacros Demos: Do crash with this error
iMacros Browser: Does perform the task, but crashes the entire browser after a few attempts.
chivracq

Re: SET !ERRORIGNORE YES Not Functioning

Post by chivracq » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:28 pm

Elevendy wrote:Hello all, so I'm currently trying to create a script that will allow multiple users at my school to vote on the same machine. While the script listed below does everything needed, all automation I perform after this, such as refreshing and clearing the cache, are cancelled because the script is error exited at the URL function, disabling all ability for a loop.

This is the stub, but I'm always spit back the same exact error as before.

VERSION BUILD=10021450
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
WAIT SECONDS=1
CLEAR fox40.com 
URL GOTO=https://fox40.com/2018/08/10/vote-now-fox40s-final-quarter-friday-night-fan-favorite/
This is the error code I'm returned.

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://syndication.twitter.com/i/jot, details: Error code 2147500036, line: 5
And a similar error code I have while running the 6 tabs script included with iMacros.

RuntimeError: Navigation error occurred while loading url https://clients5.google.com/pagead/drt/dn/, details: Error code 2147500036, line: 27
It seems most of the default iMacros scripts that involve loading webpages crash with this error.

iMacros Version: 10021450
Browser: Firefox Developer Edition 63.0b1 (64-bit) and a default freshly installed Firefox on a different device
iMacros Demos: Do crash with this error
iMacros Browser: Does perform the task, but crashes the entire browser after a few attempts.
Hum, can't... and won't really help you, as I don't help for (Cheating on) Votes, sorry, ah-ah...! :shock: , but I would still have a few Remarks and Suggs that might still help you...

You are the first User using the 'CLEAR' Command with a specific Domain Name, newly implemented in v10.0.2 for FF (hum, you didn't mention in your FCI if you are using the 'Free' or 'PE' Version btw, but I guess it won't play a Role...), I didn't even try/test it during the v10.0.2 for FF Beta-Testing Phase as I never use 'CLEAR' for myself as I find it a bit "too powerful", ah-ah...!

v10.0.2 for FF is now a "pain in the ass" with those anti-self-explanatory Error Codes "2147500036" (which I reported during the Beta Phase), this Error Code is not even listed on the 'Error codes returned by Mozilla APIs' Page, tja...!!

But we had a "similar" Case during the Beta-Testing Phase, which seemed related to the Use of some Ad-Blocker, 'Ghostery' in our case (me + another User), you may want to investigate a bit in that "Direction"...
Even if I consider it to be an iMacros v10.0.2 "Bug", it should respect the Use of Ad-Blockers in my Opinion..., especially with '!ERRORIGNORE'... :idea:
"We" use Ad-Blockers for the "Purpose" of blocking Ads, and if "it works" with some Ad-Blocker in "Manual" Mode, it should work with iMacros as well the very same way..., without having to disable our Ad-Blocker if we want iMacros to work on that Site... :roll:

But hum, that would still not explain your Mention of the Demo-Macros crashing as well..., could be related to FF63-Dev..., wouldn't be the first time FF-Dev doesn't really work correctly with iMacros for FF, has happened several times already in the last few years..., and when the "standard"/official FF Version got released, then the very same iMacros Version was/kept just working fine, so that was never really "investigated"..., and the "Blame" was then each time put on that specific FF-Dev Version...! 8)

Could be related to the Add-ons Sign-in Process (which works differently in FF-Dev), I don't really know..., I never did any Digging myself in that Direction, and never saw any Post about sbd or TechSup who did, but it only happened a few times very "sporadically" for only a very few limited Nb of FF-Dev Versions... (Talking about the last 5 years I've been "monitoring" the iMacros Forum..., it maybe happened 3 times in total I think..., and FF went from about FF20 then 5 years ago, to FF63 now..., => talking about more than 40 FF Versions (and their corresponding FF-Dev Version)... First time it happens "again" with FF48+/FF57+ with Web-Extensions, last time was maybe around FF40...)
- (F)CIM = (Full) Config Info Missing: iMacros + Browser + OS with all 3 Versions...
- I usually don't even read the Question if that (required) Info is not mentioned...
- Script & URL usually help a lot for a more "educated" Help...