Help

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the Google search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed. This will search the entire contents of the forums as well as the iMacros Wiki.
3. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:

CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST

Answering your own posts (e.g. attempting to "bump" your topic) drops your topic from the list of unanswered threads, so it may actually receive less views.

Help

by bit99 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:38 am

Hi, I need help.
What command or commands do I have to use to:
I'm on a page and I have to wait until a TAG appears and I give it a maximum waiting time but I would like it if the TAG appears before it runs. For example:
I put as maximum 60 seconds but if the TAG appears at 42 seconds it will run and not wait until 60 seconds.
Thank you very much.
bit99

Re: Help

by access2vivek on Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:39 am

You can simply use the tag :-

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 60

before the command so that it will wait a maximum of 60 seconds for the tag. If that tag is found before 60 seconds, it will move on to the next step.
access2vivek

Return to iMacros for Firefox