Help

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
bit99

Help

Post by bit99 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:38 am

Hi, I need help.
What command or commands do I have to use to:
I'm on a page and I have to wait until a TAG appears and I give it a maximum waiting time but I would like it if the TAG appears before it runs. For example:
I put as maximum 60 seconds but if the TAG appears at 42 seconds it will run and not wait until 60 seconds.
Thank you very much.
access2vivek

Re: Help

Post by access2vivek » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:39 am

You can simply use the tag :-

SET !TIMEOUT_STEP 60

before the command so that it will wait a maximum of 60 seconds for the tag. If that tag is found before 60 seconds, it will move on to the next step.
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.