Missing screenshots in some scripts while executing

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Anuja Reddy

Missing screenshots in some scripts while executing

Post by Anuja Reddy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi ,

While running imacros, we ran all scripts at a time using TestCheck.js file. TestCheck.js file is as below:

//create folder for screen shots
var folderToCreate = "C:\Users\admin\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\Test Check\\1";
imns.FIO.makeDirectory(folderToCreate);
var folderToCreate = "C:\Users\admin\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\Test Check\\2";
-
-
-
var folderToCreate = "C:\Users\admin\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\Test Check\\n";

//Play iMacros

iimPlay("1.iim");
iimPlay("2.iim");
-
-
-
iimPlay("n.iim");

Our observation is that some scripts are not executing, this is because we found some screenshots were missing in their respective folders.

When we ran script one after the other, is there any known issue like this. Please let us know.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Anuja
Last edited by Anuja Reddy on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
chivracq

Re: iMacros

Post by chivracq » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Anuja Reddy wrote:Hi ,

While running imacros, we ran all scripts at a time using TestCheck.js file. TestCheck.js file is as below:

Code: Select all

//create folder for screen shots
var folderToCreate = "C:\Users\admin\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\Test Check\\1";
var folderToCreate = "C:\Users\admin\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\Test Check\\2";
-
-
-
var folderToCreate = "C:\Users\admin\Documents\iMacros\Downloads\Test Check\\n";

//Play iMacros

iimPlay("1.iim");
iimPlay("2.iim");
-
-
-
iimPlay("n.iim");
Our observation is that some scripts are not executing, this is because we found some screenshots were missing in their respective folders.

When we ran script one after the other, is there any known issue like this. Please let us know.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Anuja
I disapproved your 'Duplicate' even if the Thread Title was much better (= Descriptive) than in this one but Threads related to '.js' Scripts belong to the 'iMacros for FF' Sub-Forum... (rather than to the 'General' Sub-Forum where you had opened the Duplicate)...
=> Can you give to this current Thread the "good" Title...?: "Missing screenshots in some scripts while executing." :idea:

FCIM...! :mrgreen: (Read my Sig..., for me to answer...)

(Wondering btw why you registered 2 different Accounts from the same IP-Address within 30 min...?)
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
- FCI not mentioned: I don't even read the Qt...! (or only to catch Spam!)
- Script & URL help a lot for more "educated" Help...
Anuja Reddy

Re: Missing screenshots in some scripts while executing

Post by Anuja Reddy » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:33 am

Hi,

Previously my manager registered and later he asked me to log issue. So I register again with my user information. If you want us to de-register my manager account I can communicate the same to him.

BTW I changed the subject. Please let me know if you need any more details from my side.

Regards,
Anuja
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:42 am

Anuja Reddy wrote:Hi,

Previously my manager registered and later he asked me to log issue. So I register again with my user information. If you want us to de-register my manager account I can communicate the same to him.

BTW I changed the subject. Please let me know if you need any more details from my side.

Regards,
Anuja
2 Accounts for 2 "Colleagues" are fine, I was just a bit "curious" and even "suspicious" as this usually happens from Spammers, but it's fine if you are both 2 "real" Users...

Yep, perfect for the Thread Title... :D

You only missed the "FCIM" part in my previous Reply... :idea:
- (F)CI(M) = (Full) Config Info (Missing): iMacros + Browser + OS (+ all 3 Versions + 'Free'/'PE'/'Trial').
Anuja Reddy

Post by Anuja Reddy » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:54 am

Hi chivracq,

Please find the below information as requested.

Firefox version - 47.0.2
iMacros for Firefox version - 8.9.7
OS - Windows 10 Pro

Regarding scripts and url, we ran all scripts at a time using TestCheck.js file.

TestCheck.js file contains 1_ymg.iim (will have like 1000 lines of code), 2.ymg.iim etc and URL is localhost:9080/ymgit/web/login.xhtml

Can you please let us know whether you need script details from 1_ymg.iim as well

Thanks and Regards,
Anuja
chivracq

Post by chivracq » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:53 am

Anuja Reddy wrote:Hi chivracq,

Please find the below information as requested.

Code: Select all

Firefox version - 47.0.2
iMacros for Firefox version - 8.9.7
OS - Windows 10 Pro
Regarding scripts and url, we ran all scripts at a time using TestCheck.js file.

TestCheck.js file contains 1_ymg.iim (will have like 1000 lines of code), 2.ymg.iim etc and URL is localhost:9080/ymgit/web/login.xhtml

Can you please let us know whether you need script details from 1_ymg.iim as well

Thanks and Regards,
Anuja
Oh...!, never too late, 1 week later, ah-ah...! But OK, good, we finally have your FCI... :D
iMacros for FF v8.9.7 will work btw until FF56, if you ever want to update FF to some a bit later Version, I have it myself on FF v55.0.3.

Hum, interesting, you are the second User in a few weeks using iMacros on some local Web-Server, I had actually started installing IIS (is actually included in Win10, even 'Home'), maybe 2 weeks ago after "that" Thread with the other User, but I thought at around the same time "to be clever" and to install the Win10 October Update as soon as it was available for Download before MS pulled it out a few days later and have since been dealing with all kinds of "Issues" and couldn't reboot and didn't really have a chance to "play" with my new local Web-Server, ah-ah...! But that had given me some "interesting" Ideas 2 weeks ago, hum-hum...! :twisted:

Hum, about your 2 '.iim' Scripts, I'm not going to "inspect" 1000 Lines of Code, ah-ah...! :shock:

But some "Good Practice" would be to use and to check the 2 Return Codes for both 'iimPlay()' Statements and check as well for any RuntimeError(s) using 'iimGetErrorText()'. :idea:

The Return Codes will force 'iimPlay()' to "wait" for them before proceeding with the next Line, and the RuntimeError(s), if any, will tell you how far the Scripts went and if they aborted anywhere and for which Reason, like some 'TAG' Element not being found for example, or if some Page didn't load "properly" (hum, not very likely I guess, if your whole Script runs onto some local Web-Server), if you don't use '!ERRORIGNORE'...

+ You could maybe enable (temporarily) the Profiler to check the overall Success of your Scripts and all Statements... :idea: