Imacros FireFox

Discussions and Tech Support related to the iMacros Firefox Add-on, including the built-in Javascript scripting interface for playing .js files.
Forum rules
Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information:CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Drinkar

Imacros FireFox

Post by Drinkar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Greetings ... I'm new in the forum .. (I mean in the theme of Imacros) I started editing an imacros and I need it to repeat every hour .. I have Win7, FireFox 46 and imacros version 8.9.7 ... Thanks for the help... :mrgreen:
access2vivek

Re: Imacros FireFox

Post by access2vivek » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:33 am

You can create a batch file that runs the Macro. Your code for the .bat file will look something like the following: -

start firefox.exe imacros://run/?m=NAMEofMACRO.iim

Then, using the "Task scheduler" in Windows, you can run it every hour :-D. Open your Task Scheduler and select - "Create Basic Task" and then select the location of the .bat file. Set the repeat to every hour and you are done :-)

I hope it helps.