Imacros FireFox

Discussions and Tech Support specific to the iMacros Firefox add-on.
Forum rules
iMacros EOL - Attention!

The renewal maintenance has officially ended for Progress iMacros effective November 20, 2023 and all versions of iMacros are now considered EOL (End-of-Life). The iMacros products will no longer be supported by Progress (aside from customer license issues), and these forums will also no longer be moderated from the Progress side.

Thank you again for your business and support.

Sincerely,
The Progress Team

Before asking a question or reporting an issue:
1. Please review the list of FAQ's.
2. Use the search box (at the top of each forum page) to see if a similar problem or question has already been addressed.
3. Try searching the iMacros Wiki - it contains the complete iMacros reference as well as plenty of samples and tutorials.
4. We can respond much faster to your posts if you include the following information: CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO INCLUDE IN YOUR POST
Drinkar

Imacros FireFox

Post by Drinkar » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Greetings ... I'm new in the forum .. (I mean in the theme of Imacros) I started editing an imacros and I need it to repeat every hour .. I have Win7, FireFox 46 and imacros version 8.9.7 ... Thanks for the help... :mrgreen:
access2vivek

Re: Imacros FireFox

Post by access2vivek » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:33 am

You can create a batch file that runs the Macro. Your code for the .bat file will look something like the following: -

start firefox.exe imacros://run/?m=NAMEofMACRO.iim

Then, using the "Task scheduler" in Windows, you can run it every hour :-D. Open your Task Scheduler and select - "Create Basic Task" and then select the location of the .bat file. Set the repeat to every hour and you are done :-)

I hope it helps.
Robust iMacros development with quick turnaround time. Drop an email at "access2content@gmail.com" with your project details.